Kasabian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heh sorry... didn't know it was elsewhere to begin with. I have a tendency to go weeks on end without checking out the new topics and just sticking to my User CP :lol:

Wont stop me from listening to the music.

Will possibly stop me from supporting the band though. That only being because I'm not a big fan to begin with.

Thanks for the review MoodyJ. Also caught the article where Tom referred to U2 fans as cut outs. Just a bit too much "open mouth, insert foot" if you ask me. He's got a bit of that over inflated rock star we-are-the-greatest-band-in-the-world mentality. Good thing Serge's more level-headed approach balances things out. Yes, Kasabian is good and capable of giving fans one helluva great live experience (did anyone that hasn't seen them live get the deluxe cd/DVD version of Velociraptor & what did y'all think?) but it's not going to win them fans or retain certain fans by shooting off his mouth like that. Ungrateful, too, for the experience & opportunity U2 provided Kasabian. I have noticed U2 crowds not really interested in opening acts but that doesn't mean U2's fans don't appreciate & become fans of the chosen opening acts.....look at some of the bands that have really gone on to make it big like No Doubt, Glasvegas, Kings of Leon just to list a few.

Back
Top Bottom