Kanye West - The Life of Pablo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So it's Chance's fault now?

It's going to be hard to regard this album as a coherent artistic statement.

Dude wtf is going on in here, when the album is out you'll all hear it and it will be good and we'll all continue with our lives.

Found a working stream through TeamKanyeDaily, nice. This song ain't that good, might be better in context.

Just fucking hoping he'll announce the album now.

This is the clip of him blurting out at the end of Ultra Light Beams, "album store KanyeWest.com right now" but it's still the fucking Mos Def recording

[TWEET]698747349376638976[/TWEET]

Ye gonna Ye.

I'm starting to getting really fucking annoyed now, although it is Valentine's Day here and my girlfriend will be home any minute so I'm not really gonna be able to listen to it.

It's not fucking processing my payment properly, but then when I click out and back it's telling me my email has already been used to buy it, and there's a $1 fee from Tidal on my bank statements. What the fuck is going on

Nice.

[TWEET]698748496153866240[/TWEET]
[TWEET]698749973769363456[/TWEET]
[TWEET]698750951889506305[/TWEET]
[TWEET]698753966188990464[/TWEET]

And now I can't even sign up to Tidal. What a fucking piece of shit. GF is nearly home, try this shit again tomorrow. Meanwhile they'll probably charge me $100 overnight.

Facts is on there twice, instead of Fade at the end. For a service that was meant to be high-end it's fucking awful. Jay-Z you shit idiot. lol.

And now I can't even sign up to Tidal. What a fucking piece of shit. GF is nearly home, try this shit again tomorrow. Meanwhile they'll probably charge me $100 overnight.

you're so unfortunate for not being able to use TIDAL and I am unfortunate as I don't have a girlfriend

Back
Top Bottom