Kanye West Survivor: Watch the Throne Round

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your THREE favorites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
After a weak turnout in the 808s round, we destroyed the previous vote record with 17 in the MBDTF round. Five songs were sent through, and fairly unanimously at that:

1. Power (12)
2. Runaway (12)
3. All of the Lights (11)
4. Monster (11)
5. So Appalled (9)

Watch the Throne tied placed fifth in the Kanye album poll, putting it in the third tier, so three songs from it will proceed to the finals. Please vote for your three favorites. This poll will end on Sunday and we will resume with the Cruel Summer round on Monday.

1. New Day
2. No Church in the Wild
3. That's My Bitch

4. Niggas in Paris
5. Otis
6. Lift Off
7. Made in America
8. Murder to Excellence
9. Welcome to the Jungle
10. Why I Love You
11. Gotta Have It
12. Who Gon Stop Me

This album is a blast, but it was an easy vote for me. The top 5 or so are the only ones I return to regularly, and the top 3 are pretty clearly ahead of the rest for me. The singles are fun, of course, albeit ludicrously so.

Ridiculously fun album. So many good memories. Niggas in Paris, No Church in the Wild and Murder to Excellence get my vote, just edging out Otis and Why I Love You.

Surprisingly New Day is the track I've played most from this album but I can't vote for because it contains the worst Jay-Z lyric in history: "Sins of a father make your life harder / I just wanna take you to a barber"

Not even his worst lyric on this album. (I'm planking on a million? That was hilariously dated by the time he left the recording booth)

Back
Top Bottom