Kanye West discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
50,000 people signed a petition to ban him from Glastonbury.

A)
awergdf_zps495194ba.gif

B) I'd like to see how many would sign a position stating the opposite.

C) Like all of those 50,000 people would even go to Glastonbury anyway.

... although if they signed it to avoid a Kardashian infestation, I'd have signed it too.

50,000 people signed a petition to ban him from Glastonbury.

A)
awergdf_zps495194ba.gif

B) I'd like to see how many would sign a position stating the opposite.

C) Like all of those 50,000 people would even go to Glastonbury anyway.

... although if they signed it to avoid a Kardashian infestation, I'd have signed it too.

:lol::up:

Intelligent, thought provoking stuff like "a sincere and jolly fuck you".

Right.

Blindly focusing on one immature phrase used in the video and completely ignoring everything else shows that this Interference community of Kanye West fans has no actual rebuttal to Anonymous's criticisms of said West. :lol:

Intelligent, thought provoking stuff like "a sincere and jolly fuck you".

Right.

I could randomly choose any KW song and find more offensive words being spoken than "a sincere and jolly fuck you".

Hey off the top of my head, take a look at these lyrics from "Power"

Fuck SNL and the whole cast
Tell them Yeezy said they can kiss my whole ass
More specifically they can kiss my ass hole
I'm an asshole? You niggas got jokes!

"Monster"

everybody know (I’m a motherfucking monster)
I’ma need to see your fucking hands at the concert
profit profit, nigga I got it
everybody know I’m a motherfucking monster
I’ma need to see your fucking hands...

"So Appalled"

Champagne wishes, 30 white bitches
I mean the shit is, fucking ridiculous
Fucking ridiculous, I mean the shit is
Fucking ridiculous

.....and that is just the tip of the iceberg from one album, you could go on and on finding gems like these in most of Kanye's catalog. So yeah, you focusing in on one sentence Hewson looks pretty pathetic when justifying a man who speaks far worse.

What a colossal waste of time. If Anonymous believes Kanye to be unchangeable and considers his influence potentially harmful, why give him another 2 million views? It's not as if any new points were raised. That was a compilation of various talking points that have been discussed to death already.

Using Kanye West's own lyrics in an attempt to convince Kanye West fans that his writing is offensive is also a waste of time, considering they love the lyrics and understand the context behind them.

Last edited:
What a colossal waste of time. If Anonymous believes Kanye to be unchangeable and considers his influence potentially harmful, why give him another 2 million views? It's not as if any new points were raised. That was a compilation of various talking points that have been discussed to death already.

Using Kanye West's own lyrics in an attempt to convince Kanye West fans that his writing is offensive is also a waste of time, considering they love the lyrics and understand the context behind them.

Thanks LemonMelon, your opinion on this subject I can respect. Certainly lots to think about from your comments. Cheers:up:

This Anonymous video spends 7 minutes explaining their views on Kanye and asking intelligent thought provoking questions....and your response is simply "Anonymous sucks"?! :lol:
I'm sorry, allow me to respond in more depth: it's actually good that Anonymous took a break from harassing teenage girls and recklessly accusing innocent people of major crimes to insult a musician you don't like. You're totally right, go Anonymous.

Fuck outta here.

Enjoy your circular arguments everyone.

Seriously don't engage trolls.

Circular arguments are the gasoline that fuels Interference (always was and always will be). bono_212, it is awfully convenient for you to equate anyone who differs in opinion to that of the majority as a troll. Such an unimaginative cop out from you.

I'm sorry, allow me to respond in more depth: it's actually good that Anonymous took a break from harassing teenage girls and recklessly accusing innocent people of major crimes to insult a musician you don't like. You're totally right, go Anonymous.

Fuck outta here.

This. But when you're blinded by confirmation bias who gives a fuck?

RaisedByWolves you realise no one is on your side right? Literally every post you've made regarding hip-hop has made you look more and more stupid. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about, but hey, as they say, ignorance is bliss, right?

RaisedByWolves you realise no one is on your side right? Literally every post you've made regarding hip-hop has made you look more and more stupid. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about, but hey, as they say, ignorance is bliss, right?

Over the line, cobbler. Put her on ignore if she gets to you that much.

There is absolutely no point in focusing so much energy on artists you hate. No point whatsoever...

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

This makes me want to listen to Kanye West just out of spite. Since I don't even like Kanye West.

Back
Top Bottom