Kanye West discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
giphy.gif

Time to get wavy fam

There is a long and storied history of artists unnecessarily bringing wives and children into hip hop beef. This wasn't even that bad.

The whole rant was completely unnecessary though. Kanye played himself with that temper of his. Amber's response tweets were hilarious.

Last edited:
I can barely read it at this point:

12383318_218576181817938_707132998_n.jpg

Note the <=> next to Waves. New album title = Fearless?

51qmhXWZBxL._SY300_.jpg

I can't stop looking at that Fearless album cover even though it's an image I've looked at countless times over the last 7 and a half years.

Judging by what had transpired the night before, Ye was either still drunk or brutally hung over when he sent those tweets.

It was a Kanye West rant of old. For a long time he'd managed to keep a very professional allure on Twitter. It was great.

And yes, Amber Rose came out of it best. #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch

I think Kanye is one of those artists that has moments of genius, but for the most part fails at life. He'll go through a very brilliant time, then a very self indulgent period, then a very uninspired time. If he survives it he'll find a way to return to brilliance. It's usually drugs, psychosis, or a combination of both that takes them there.

His pattern is very similar to other artists I know; some famous, others just personal friends.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom