Kanye West discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kanye West is making plans to relocate permanently to Paris along with his daughter North, even if his wife Kim Kardashian does not accompany him.

The 37-year-old rapper had a fight with Kardashian before the reality stars' wild birthday party at Tao Nightclub in Las Vegas, Radar Online reported.

A source close to the family spilled the beans that that while getting ready to attend 34-year-old TV personality's birthday party, West had passed on the message to 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' star that he was planning on making a move to Paris with or without her.

The source further claimed that the couple now seems to be heading for a divorce and custody battle over their child.

Kanye West plans to move to Paris with daughter sans wife Kim K | Zee News

That is some of the corniest shit I've ever heard.

But King L as an elf was genius.

Last edited:
tumblr_lzba2dEmK21r4k5wl.gif

Read a great tweet like "Kanye putting a Beatle on his track and making it so we have no idea what said Beatle even does is the most Kanye thing ever" which I thought was pretty damn funny.

But I actually really like Paul's work on this track - it's that kind of sickly sweet stuff Laz has shat on since time immemorial, but it works really well. Really nice.

Big dumb grin on my face listening to this. I love the distorted autotune vocals straight out of MBDTF. I hope it's the closer on a soulful new Ye record.

Last edited:
I don't get that same vibe from the autotune at all. Sounds more like the way T-Pain uses it, even if it's not the same tone. Regardless, very sweet song, nice lyrics, especially, and I love Macca's outro.

That being said, I kinda wanna pop him in the mouth for having his "mother" refer to him as a god in the lyrics :lol:.

Note that his mother calls him ‘Mari, a shortening of his middle name, Omari. In Swahili (Swaghili too), “Omari” means “God the highest.”

Just in case the sarcasm was lost in that post, I'm very sure his mother likely called him that all the time, and I doubt it was an intentional moment by West.

I'm not quite thrilled with the amount of auto tune on his voice, I feel it actually kind of detracts from the song.

Nice. It better be the album. My expectations aren't that high though. I hope Only One isn't representative at all.

Man this new album might be as boring as Morning Phase. Just start rapping Kanye.

Back
Top Bottom