Kanye West discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Same. I can't comprehend how you can't even get one GA ticket when you're on immediately. Another presale on Thursday, so I'm gonna hold off on buying seats (of which there's still a few available) to try GA on Thursday.

Wow, that medley performance is pretty bad. It didn't quite come off like I think he wanted it to. No momentum, and it fell a bit flat. He should have just picked one of the songs and rolled with the full thing. For example, if he would have just done "Jesus Walks" all the way through I feel like it would have been way stronger and more memorable.

He sounded awful when he tried to sing on "All Of The Lights" and clearly cut himself off, and he sounded like shit on "Black Skinhead" too, which is the best rock song ever written by a hip-hop star.

I agree, I posted that before watching the performance. All of the Lights was cringeworthy and I turned off Black Skinhead halfway through. It just seemed really pointless.

I'd never seen that SNL pumpkin skit though, that was fucking funny. Wish he'd do stuff like that a bit more often, but it doesn't really fit with the current Yeezus aesthetic I guess.

All the seats around me when I see this in the theater are gonna need ponchos like they're in the front couple rows at a Gallagher show.

This tour is begging for a high budget film that gives us a number of different looks at the action. It's impossible to see everything that's going on from any one spot in the arena.

Holy shit. Just saw he's come here the 25th of June, the day of my final exam. :hyper: There must be a God.

I've also heard from a non-official source that the tickets are only 50 Euros but I can't believe that. That's too good to be true.

He postponed the European dates a few days ago for "productional reasons". That'll be the new album then. He hasn't announced the new dates though.

I also think it's kind of lame that Pitchfork doesn't even mention the European dates.

sadkanye-660x440.jpg

Back
Top Bottom