Kanye West discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
picard-facepalm-o.gif

I'm so fucking confused right now..when I first read his early stuff I felt sure it was decidedly a bit more pro than the average idle musings of a casual U2 fan..like, maybe a music writer for a Vancouver rag or Spin or Pitchfork or something had joined the board.

So what now?

I'm more surprised that you guys actually read his posts. I could barely skim them without getting bored.

Ha. Same here.

Random fact: whenever I go out, the DJ('s) always play Niggas in Paris and it's also my favorite song of the night. At least if they don't go to some dumb beat just before Kanye's verse which happens too often unfortunately. Such a fun party track.

Pretty sweet setlist too, if you ask me, though it's light on anything pre-Graduation

On Sight
New Slaves
Send It Up
Mercy
Power
Cold
Black Skinhead
I Don't Like (Chief Keef cover) (GOOD Music Remix)
I Am a God
Can't Tell Me Nothing
Coldest Winter
Hold My Liquor (Live debut)
I’m in It (Live debut)
Drunk and Hot Girls
Guilt Trip (Live debut)
Heartless
Blood on the Leaves
I Wonder
Runaway
Hey Mama (Instrumental)
Street Lights (Live debut)
Lost in the World

Heard 'Em Say
Stronger
Through the Wire
Jesus Walks
Flashing Lights
All of the Lights
Bound 2

SHABA DA TWEE TWEE TWEE

Damn it now I definitely gotta find a way to pull off Dallas or Houston.

Kendrick played a sweet set too:

Money Trees
Backseat Freestyle
Fuckin' Problems
Swimming Pools
Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe
Poetic Justice
m.A.A.d city
Sing About Me/Dying of Thirst
Compton

Haven't come across anything involving FlyLo yet though.

Dude just added a San Antonio date and my life got so much easier. Awesome.

Nah that's like a 70 minute drive to the show for me. Not bad at all. It was super convenient for me when my parents moved to a town 30 minutes west of San Antonio a few years back too.

This date basically eliminates all of the problems I had with going to Dallas or Houston for this show, so I'm thrilled. Gonna cop a GA later this week.

Nah that's like a 70 minute drive to the show for me. Not bad at all. It was super convenient for me when my parents moved to a town 30 minutes west of San Antonio a few years back too.

This date basically eliminates all of the problems I had with going to Dallas or Houston for this show, so I'm thrilled. Gonna cop a GA later this week.

I've heard tell that GA might not be the best option. Something about it being really hard to see, or something.

Just know that the stage elevates, so during that time you might not be able to see shit. And there's a b-stage, so depending on where you're at in the pit, you'll have to turn around. Seats seem easier, but GA is more fun.

Back
Top Bottom