Julian Casablancas solo album this fall!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is my most successful thread ever!

Anyway, the lead single is out there now. I've given it one listen. It's got synths like crazy and it's got Jules and I think I like it. It's called "11th Dimension."

Julian Casablancas on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

And here's the album cover, by the by:

juliancasablancasphraze.jpg

Wow, this album is taking a long time to leak. Regardless, I'm excited to hear it next week when it's released.

For some reason I thought it was supposed to be released this month. Ah well, something to look forward to.

The release date is OCt20

*** Just checked his myspace page and release date is pushed back to Oct30th for some area's and Nov 3 for North America.

Last edited:
okay guys and gals,

we got a leak on our hands here. IMO, one of the best albums of the year.

Glass is awesome. I love the first too songs of the album as well.

Well, I know what I'm doing today.

Beer, football, chasing skirts, and burning the newly leaked Julian Casablancas album onto CDs and handing em out to every club DJ in downtown Chicago. And probably a blunt or three, in the club.

listened to the first 4 songs. 11th dimension is pretty good. first time i heard it a few weeks ago i thought it was amazing, but after many listens the lyrics are starting to bug me. but left & right in the dark is so cool.

Back
Top Bottom