Jack White Solo Debut 'Blunderbuss'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've downloaded the Unstaged concert, since non-US citizens can't watch it on YouTube, and it has exceeded my expectations. I find myself enjoying some Racounters songs very much - especially Carolina Drama. I just might get that 2nd album, although I didn't care that much for Broken Boy Soldiers.

I agree but the songs after that are a bit boring. The last 2 tracks are great though.

This is a long shot, but I'm going to try anyway. Each show, there will be 20 copies of the lightning bolt edition of the LP sold at merch. If anyone going to these upcoming shows could snag me a copy, I'd be really grateful and would PayPal you posthaste.

This is a long shot, but I'm going to try anyway. Each show, there will be 20 copies of the lightning bolt edition of the LP sold at merch. If anyone going to these upcoming shows could snag me a copy, I'd be really grateful and would PayPal you posthaste.

What are they running? Should I make a stop at the bank before I go Wednesday night? I have a wild hunch all the rail skanks will have bought them already by the time I get there, but I should be prepared.

They are $50, and after further research, you won't get one unless you camp all day at the Rolling Record Store, which may or may not even be there. So please disregard, but I do very much appreciate the thought.

I am so glad I was able to go last night. The setlist was great with a great mix of songs from his various projects.. I was so glad to hear Steady, as She Goes finally. Ball and Biscuit continues to kick all kinds of ass.

Night 2:

Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground (The White Stripes song)
Missing Pieces
Freedom At 21
Love Interruption
Top Yourself (The Raconteurs song)
Hotel Yorba (The White Stripes song)
Hypocritical Kiss
Weep Themselves to Sleep
I'm Slowly Turning Into You (The White Stripes song)
Two Against One (Rome cover)
On and On and On
Blue Blood Blues (The Dead Weather song)
Ball and Biscuit (The White Stripes song)

Sixteen Saltines
Black Math (The White Stripes song)
Steady, As She Goes (The Raconteurs song)
I Guess I Should Go to Sleep
Take Me With You When You Go
Seven Nation Army (The White Stripes song)
Goodnight Irene

Back
Top Bottom