Interference's Top 100 Albums of All Time - Sign Up And Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I still call him "Suj-fan Stivins" in honor of the old "Indie Clerks" video the pre-Human Giant dudes did. Unfortunately, that video has disappeared from the internet, I assume they'll use it on Human Giant at some point or something.

You like Suj-fan? I know him. He and I were in a band or something I think.

Do you guys have the Garden State soundtrack? I heard it was indietastic.

Do you guys have the Garden State soundtrack? I heard it was indietastic.

Haha, that line is the entire reason I dry heave a little every time I see Sad Punk's thread title...

I should just list the 100 silliest CDs I own and submit that. Ha!

It's sad that when I still own Bell Biv DeVoe and Another Bad Creation albums, the one I'm the most ashamed to have in my collection is St. Anger.

Okay... I've shortlisted it to 80 albums:

8 from the 60's
11 from the 70's
16 from the 80's
30 from the 90's and
15 from the 00's

And now to get this down to a total of 50. :crazy:

So I just have to come up with a list of 50 of my favorite albums? And no more than 3 per artist? Is that it?

I'm sorry, I just quickly skimmed the first post in the thread, because the microwave just dinged and I've barely eaten all day, and really I need to go eat before I fall over on my keybaw;seglsdigjsdys're-te9rsofS:V jzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

: thud :

^ :lol:

30 albums from the nineties zoots??? :shocked:

I've pronounced them soof-jan stevens and shu-ga-ree-os, phonetically. I've never heard a song by either of them, either.

Havne't even started this yet. :lol:

Yep. That's what we've been talking about for the past 300+ posts.

Oh, please. Like I was going to wade through 300+ posts of the same stuff I can read in any other thread around this place that has the usual suspects posting.

;)

What the hey. Count me in.

With regards to the pronunciations of Sigur Ros, I pronounce it "Sugar Rose". :happy:

Back
Top Bottom