Imagine Dragons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LuckyNumber7

Blue Crack Addict
Words cannot explain the immediate click I had with this band. Never had that before.

Holy crap... first listen and I was wowed. Just released an EP "Continued Silence" with a single off of it "It's Time". The whole thing is gold. "Demons" is an epic song.

They're screaming massive potential in my ears to be huge.

Maybe it's just me... anyone even heard of them? I'd never even seen the name. Spotify led me from Of Mice and Men over to them and I never looked back.

If you haven't heard em, take a listen. Pick any of the songs from the EP really, I don't think any of them can really let you down.

Or blow my mind and talk about how you don't like it. But it's a band needing discussion!

Imagine Dragons released their first studio album yesterday, "Night Visions".

Already #1 on iTunes. A bit of a rip considering 4 of the songs were previously released on their 'Continued Silence' EP, although the new material on it is really good as well.

"Bleeding Out" is my favorite new track so far.

I listened to the EP when it came out and just downloaded the free single, Amsterdam, from iTunes.

My opinion is unchanged. Pretty bland alt-pop band. I see they are on Interscope, so they must have gotten one hell of a major label marketing push to be featured on iTunes and Amazon.

Amsterdam definitely sounds like Coldplay, only not as good.

BUMP! Okay so they're huge now blah blah blah.

Just got my ticket for February and after failing to see them two times in Florida (they cancelled), hopefully this time it will be it!

I kept changing the channel every time they'd come on Alt Nation on Sirius/XM, mostly because I thought their band name was stupid. Once I forgot to change it and ended up hearing Radioactive. I haven't heard anything else by them, but I quite like that tune, especially the beat.

Back
Top Bottom