If There's a God, Please let Bon Jovi Die...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is your name Button Chin or Butt On Chin. I must know.

and hell yes, you guys write a lot of great thing, bono212 you are a great example!
Child, how old are you, 11, and probably U2 are the first band that you heard!

Hahahahaha, give me a break :applaud:

I was actually asking a legitimate question. It's like Bonoishot, it's easy to read as both Bono is Hot and Bono I Shot, but obviously it's the former and not the latter. In this case, I didn't know, so I was wondering.

I was actually asking a legitimate question. It's like Bonoishot, it's easy to read as both Bono is Hot and Bono I Shot, but obviously it's the former and not the latter. In this case, I didn't know, so I was wondering.

Child, you have most to learn

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Klemon's posts are more fun to read if you picture this

Balki.jpg

And Bono212, I'm a little confused by your sig. Does that mean the list is going to be of your favourite pop songs you've listened to while taking a big dump?

And Bono212, I'm a little confused by your sig. Does that mean the list is going to be of your favourite pop songs you've listened to while taking a big dump?

Woooow, I didn't notice that typo and that's been my sig for like three days. Jesus.

It's actually B. Ut Ton Chin however I chose buttonchin for simplicity sake which is something Kleman and I have in common.

I'm so loving this thread today. My reaction earlier was "I'm so appalled" but has since moved on to "I mean this shit is/fucking ri-dic-a-less".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom