I "heart" Heart by Heart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
I just do

<3 <3

YouTube - HEART - If Looks Could Kill (HD Audio)

"If Looks Could Kill" was recorded by Pamala Stanley in 1985. Stanley's pop version was featured in the Arnold Schwarzenegger film Raw Deal in 1986.

YouTube - Heart - What About Love

The song's sound marked a considerable change in the musical direction for Heart, moving from the hard rock and folk rock of their earlier work to a more polished, power-ballad sound.

YouTube - Heart - These Dreams (1985)

This song was dedicated (on the album) to Nancy Wilson's good friend Sharon Hess, who died of leukemia shortly before the song was made.[4] The lyrics of the song describe the fantasy world a person enters when faced with a difficult situation in real life. The final verse seemingly suggests that, moments before awakening, what one desires the most is exactly that which is out of reach in a dream: "In a wood full of princes, freedom is a kiss. But the prince hides his face from dreams in the mist."

Apreesh!

1097.jpg

<3

I remember their big 80s comeback. I remember going to the library and checking out the album on cassette tape - yes, cassette tape - multiple times.

Good times.

I remember their big 80s comeback. I remember going to the library and checking out the album on cassette tape - yes, cassette tape - multiple times.

Good times.

Do I own this album on vinyl and cassette tape?

Nooooooooooooooooo

(yes.)

If I were premium, there would be a biggest 80s whore-off:

Heart
Genesis
Aerosmith
Lance's mom (the only woman in the 80s who JUST wore leg-warmers)

I have the two disc "The Essential Heart." That's all the Heart I need.

.... and some Heart I don't need. I will never, ever, ever listen to "All I Want To Do Is Make Love To You" again. It was awful when it came out, it's still awful. (Sorry Cin!)

I have the two disc "The Essential Heart." That's all the Heart I need.

.... and some Heart I don't need. I will never, ever, ever listen to "All I Want To Do Is Make Love To You" again. It was awful when it came out, it's still awful. (Sorry Cin!)

At least The Essential Heart HAS material from Heart now. Don't get me started on the one that only contained 70s material :grumpy:

I would have bought a version of Best of Chicago if it only had 70s material.

... but I guess that's for a different thread.

Old Chicago = :drool:

That's the funny thing - it IS a greatest hits! Weird that they went with the conventional naming, but it is Chicago IX: Greatest Hits.

I have a two-disc version of their hits but only listen to maybe one or two songs from the second disc.

Alone was the best thing Carrie Underwood did on Idol.

Just gave it another spin last week when I bought my new record player :drool:. It never gets old.

Back
Top Bottom