happy days!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adypole

Refugee
I live where I don't wanna drown, but god I'm goin
aaah, all my dad has to do is lower the needle and spin the volume to hear that distinctive sound that brings back more than a hint of nostalgia, when the same song blared out of the same speakers when I was 4 or 5, my dad holding me and my sister in his arms as we danced to once in a lifetime. Reliving that tunes album, and others such as thriller, is always fantastic. My sister, my father, my mum, all of us dancing and messing around to zoo station...my dad fiddling around with the buttons because he still doesn't get that zoo station is deliberatelly distorted: Despite him owning that album since the 90s...Usually, my mums persistant in hurrying me up to bed at 10 o clock in the evening, yet the good old colletion of old school vynll always lets her keep me up to 5 past 12: my sister hammered off her head*, blatantley unaware of the fact that she isn't in her usual night club, but enjoying quality family time, as we care not for the neighbours dislike of the base in 'riders on the storm'.

I love it.

*slight over exageration. But that taquilla did her no good :wink:

Ady

Back
Top Bottom