Greta Van Fleet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yahweh

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Anybody a fan of Led Zeppelin in here?

This band could be there stunt double....as much as it is a total copycat act - kind of enjoyable to go back to the sound of Zeppelin:)

I'm amused by the fact that the alternative radio station in Boston is playing them, and the DJ yesterday said something like "if you like Led Zeppelin you'll like these guys"...because the target audience of alternative radio is Led Zeppelin fans of course.

I heard whatever the song they play on the radio is, thought “huh this sounds awfully like Zeppelin, and it is clearly not some lady named Greta like the name implied. Ok.”

Unfortunately Faith No More was just as bad as Wolfmother IMO :)

I’m sure you think this is some manner of sick burn, assuming I was a big FNM fan or something. But you’d be wrong. I’m not sure I ever heard Wolf Mother, I just remember thinking that video was funny.

I heard whatever the song they play on the radio is, thought “huh this sounds awfully like Zeppelin, and it is clearly not some lady named Greta like the name implied. Ok.”

I’m sure you think this is some manner of sick burn, assuming I was a big FNM fan or something. But you’d be wrong. I’m not sure I ever heard Wolf Mother, I just remember thinking that video was funny.

Actually the comment had nothing to do with you - It was more of a point of if the guy in the video is going to insult other peoples musical talent, or lack there of he should have some musical talent himself.

Actually the comment had nothing to do with you - It was more of a point of if the guy in the video is going to insult other peoples musical talent, or lack there of he should have some musical talent himself.

I’m not super into Patton, I know he can be a jerk in interviews, but he does have vocal chops and a lot of his band projects outside of FNM are way more musically intense than FNM.

There’s quite a difference between Mr Bungle and Tomahawk, that’s for sure.

Back
Top Bottom