Florence & The Machine, Discusion Thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Downloaded Ceremonials yesterday. haven't listened to it yet.

Now I find myself buying the merchandise . . .

ScreenShot2012-05-25at75058PM.png

Thanks!

I was second row from the rail - the closest I've been at any concert which blew my mind. :)

As for the camera, it's just an old Olympus mju 5010 on the standard settings (i was hoping to buy a new camera before this show because my U2 photos weren't very good). I went back and cropped and brightened/contrasted a few photos, but I think the stage lighting and being so close certainly helped.

I have a couple of videos which I'll hopefully post later today. :wave:

LOL, I was on the front rail (a few feet away from Edge) with my Olympus for the U2 Chicago DVD shoot in 2005. Most of my pics look like vomit, and I really had no excuse. :lol:

I actually considered buying a couple of tix for family I have near Brisbane, but then I remembered they only like crap.

I'm looking through these again. They are really great pics.

I saw them in Davis recently and they were amazing. Definitely one of the best shows I've ever seen. I'm going to see them again at the Hollywood Bowl in October and I'm really, really looking forward to it. I think it'll be the perfect venue for them!

I gotta say, since the concert my opinion of Ceremonials has changed dramatically and I actually love it more than the debut album now. I've complained about the lack of variety before but that doesn't bother me at all anymore.

Finally listened to Ceremonials in full yesterday...I love it - much more than Lungs, I agree.

Has anyone listened to Breath of Life, the song she wrote for the movie 'Snow White & The Huntsman'? I watched the movie the other day and it came out during the credits. Epic. Those who haven't heard the song should look it up.

I hope she gets better too. She has been tweeting quite a bit and it seems that doctors are saying a week's rest.. So it doesn't seem too serious, no permanent damage.

A UK radio station had a short interview with her yesterday to ask her about her voice and tell her that Spectrum had hit #1, and she sounded like she'd already just about recovered already.

Back
Top Bottom