Enter the Space Moon (A Moon in Space)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hell, I almost want to find a way to put the movie on ustream and have a live broadcast of it for all of you guys to see.

That would be fantastic.

Ustream is something I've been tinkering with. I'm trying to set up a live online music performance for the Cock Force here at some point via that site.

If The Room really does get a sequel (but honestly, how could it?), there is no finer setting than Space Moon. They've already done the same street the Tanners lived on. It's time to move on to bigger and better things.

If The Room really does get a sequel (but honestly, how could it?), there is no finer setting than Space Moon. They've already done the same street the Tanners lived on. It's time to move on to bigger and better things.

One of my favorite reviews of The Room included this:

Also a major character in The Room is the Golden Gate Bridge, which gets huge amounts of screen time in establishing shots, which appear between nearly every set of scenes, and sometimes in the middle of them. For no apparent reason.

I want to see this now, if only to experience this moment:

When Denny, who looks like the human version of Gleek the monkey from Superfriends, says, in a slightly creepy yet playful tone of voice, `I like to watch!' as Johnny and Lisa roll around the bed in a pre-intercourse ritual revolving around rose petals, you know you are in for a very special movie.

I've lived through Manos: The Hands of Fate. I can't imagine anything topping that, but I hope The Room does.

I've only seen the MST3K of Manos, but I can safely say The Room is worse (i.e. better).

If this movie is half as good as you say it is, I'll leave that as my custom rank forever.

Don't get me wrong, Manos is awesome, but it doesn't have the passion of Tennessee Williams. And it doesn't have Tommy Wiseau.

When I hit the record store tomorrow, I'll see if it's in the DVD section. If not, I'll buy it from Amazon. I guess the comedy section would be where to start?

Forget Amazon. Send a $9 check to the man himself:

Untitled Document

He'll even sign it for you. I plan on doing it this way. As it stands now, I only have a digital copy I stream through my 360. But I went to a screening Saturday night, and it was unequivocally the most fun I've ever had in a movie theater.

Reggo, your status is inaccurate. I demand you edit it immediately. Maybe something like, "LMP has his moments" or "Fuck LMP" or "Green Day vs. U2 = ?"

I will do that. I love epicly bad (i.e. good) movies.

Good night, LMP. Good night, impy. Good night, Pfan.

Good night, Space Moon.

Good night, sweet prince.

If I still could make a user status, it would be "The EGGSPERT!"

I referenced Lebowski to my dad today, and he didn't get it since he hasn't seen it. I explained it to him, and he actually thought it was pretty funny. Rarely is something funny enough to still work after explanation. Lebowski transcends that.

I'm going away for the next couple of days, coming back for a few, then going away again for a week (I'll wave hi to Lance!), so I'm not in a position to lead for a little bit of time. I'll be here in the spirit of Space Moon.

Then I'll take over, it seems. Here's what'll happen:

Make a 60-minute playlist of tunes. Cover art and description optional.
Keep it at one song per artist, although solo/side projects are welcome.
Music can be from any source (Live, outtakes, remixes, etc..).
Upload it somewhere, then PM it to me.

We'll pick a date to release the lists to the site sometime in the near future, but for now, the submission period can start.

Sweet. I'm in. And, I'm putting hip-hop on my list, so if anyone has a problem with that, fuck you. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom