Enter the Space Moon (A Moon in Space)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I asked Space Moon what I should include on my playlist. The Moon in Space, the Space Moon, spoke, but I did not think I could hear it. Today I read about Monsoons in the Far East. Clearly, I was not listening correctly.

Yeah, please have this to either myself or Pfan by the end of tomorrow night, if you can please.

My first thought was to just go with The Battle of the Dwarves and Gnomes: The Red Sun Trilogy: Book 4: Requiem for a Star Clock, but 60 minutes would only get us midway through the second song, and that's barely a snippet. That's not enough.

I love the part where the Dwarves get attacked in their KEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP!!!!!

Thanks.

I'm giving mine one last listen, converting a few files to MP3, then I'll send it out.

Yeah, I got your list, Zoots', oneblood's, and that's it. Just chill until more come in.

I figured, I was just bumping the thread from the second page.

Isn't this the second or third time this is happening? that the whole thing is just falling apart? Maybe if we made this into a competition like Desert Island, there would be more enthusiasm in submitting the playlists on time. :hmm:

I got like 3 lists sent in and was waiting for more submissions before I put anything up. I can share what I've received so far, and hopefully that'll coax more people into doing it? I don't know. Don't want to do the Desert Island mold. No offense to Phanan or anyone running it, I just want to take a break from that sort of thing for a while.

I got like 3 lists sent in and was waiting for more submissions before I put anything up. I can share what I've received so far, and hopefully that'll coax more people into doing it? I don't know. Don't want to do the Desert Island mold. No offense to Phanan or anyone running it, I just want to take a break from that sort of thing for a while.

it's cool man, let me just make sure my playlist doesn't suck and I'll send it to you

Fantastic. If there's a delay in getting what I have out, I apologize. Getting settled into my dorm and stuff.

Isn't this the second or third time this is happening? that the whole thing is just falling apart? Maybe if we made this into a competition like Desert Island, there would be more enthusiasm in submitting the playlists on time. :hmm:

Space Moon has a different concept of time than our measly human minds, Zoots. For us it seems like the third of fourth time, but for Space Moon, a moon in space, this is only the first time, and it hasn't even happened yet, yet it will happen again. Thus is Space Moon. Space Moon is Thus.

Space Moon has a different concept of time than our measly human minds, Zoots. For us it seems like the third of fourth time, but for Space Moon, a moon in space, this is only the first time, and it hasn't even happened yet, yet it will happen again. Thus is Space Moon. Space Moon is Thus.

Um, when addressing Zoots, please bear this in mind:

Zoots don't get wit' no skanks!

Not yet, but Lance's Mom is always exploring new "business" opportunities.

Back
Top Bottom