Eddie Vedder short solo tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
someone at the PJ message board would def. want it.
if you dont have an account ill post something for ya

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
someone at the PJ message board would def. want it.
if you dont have an account ill post something for ya

:bump:

Any interferencers need one ticket for the L.A. Wiltern show (seated, upstairs)? If not, I may have to ask you to post for me EdgeIsTooSexy. :sexywink:

Scalper prices on craigslist are INSANE.

Think I may pass.

I'm sure PJ fans will camp outside the venue ticket window at 6am hoping for a ticket drop 13 hours later.

Lila64 said:

:bump:

Any interferencers need one ticket for the L.A. Wiltern show (seated, upstairs)? If not, I may have to ask you to post for me EdgeIsTooSexy. :sexywink:

okay :)

sorry, thought I needed to get rid of extra ticket for April 16...but I don't

i posted it and within like a half hour someone all ready said they wanted it :)

im giving them your info and everything.
i would have just emailed you back but now im having trouble with my internet and logging into it

-adge

Cool - haven't seen any emails yet. Is there any way you can post the link to the PJ site? If you log onto AOL IM, I gave you my info in that email :shifty:

Oh, and a big THANK YOU :bow:

ETA: I saw your post. I guess they contacted you. Make sure they know it's only for 1 ticket, as I'm sitting in the other :)

Last edited:
I cannot wait to see Eddie! I will be at the Santa Cruz, Both Berkley, and both LA shows!

Oh, how I love Eddie Vedder. Today I actually framed the flower Eddie gave me in Hawaii when I met him!! He made my dream come true. How many girls can say that Eddie Vedder gave them a flower? Awwwwwww. I'm getting Eddie fuzzies!!

The fun begins next weekend for me! WOHOOO! Hope to see some interferencers at the shows!!

Adge - should someone be emailing me anytime soon? Just curious. I tried registering for the PJ forum, but never got the administrator's response okaying it yet. Nothing like the efficiency of this forum...

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
omg youre so lucky!!!

eddie is gorgeous, howd you meet him?

I was in Hawaii laying in the beach minding my own business. I was there for the U2/PJ concert (I also saw the PJ concert earlier). When I saw a old couple wearing a U2 shirt that said Uno-Dos- Tres- ALOHA! :D My friend told me to ask them where they got it..

I started chit-chatting and I told them I LOVE EDDIE VEDDER! lol Why? I don't know. Then they told me not to freak out but to look up because Eddie was literally in front of my damn nose. I looked up and there he was in all his glory sipping a pina colada with his wife and the Kings of Leon. After shaking for a few minutes, I got enough courage to walk my ass up to him and babble like an idiot that I am. I thanked him for the music and other personal stuff.

He was the nicest more genuine man ever. I was shaking and talking so low to him that he moved in and gently grabbed my hand to listen better!!:faint: It was surreal. Just fuckin' amazing. He had just finished surfing too and he was wearing a "Eddie will go" tank top. His face was filled with sun block. GORGEOUS! I about died. As I left he smiled and thanked us and gave me a flower! *DIES*

I fuckin' love this man!!

Mrs. Vedder said:

I was in Hawaii laying in the beach minding my own business. I was there for the U2/PJ concert (I also saw the PJ concert earlier). When I saw a old couple wearing a U2 shirt that said Uno-Dos- Tres- ALOHA! :D My friend told me to ask them where they got it..

I started chit-chatting and I told them I LOVE EDDIE VEDDER! lol Why? I don't know. Then they told me not to freak out but to look up because Eddie was literally in front of my damn nose. I looked up and there he was in all his glory sipping a pina colada with his wife and the Kings of Leon. After shaking for a few minutes, I got enough courage to walk my ass up to him and babble like an idiot that I am. I thanked him for the music and other personal stuff.

He was the nicest more genuine man ever. I was shaking and talking so low to him that he moved in and gently grabbed my hand to listen better!!:faint: It was surreal. Just fuckin' amazing. He had just finished surfing too and he was wearing a "Eddie will go" tank top. His face was filled with sun block. GORGEOUS! I about died. As I left he smiled and thanked us and gave me a flower! *DIES*

Wow. :drool:

Mrs. Vedder said:

Yeah I was there for that show too, unfortunately i arrived in hawaii the day after the Pearl Jam concert.

amazing! i know i love him too! lol

waikiki beach? i was hoping id catch a glimpse of him since i was staying in a more secluded area. but if i go down there again this fall...... :D

Mrs. Vedder said:

Another "WOW" from me too :up:

Lila64 said:
Adge - should someone be emailing me anytime soon? Just curious. I tried registering for the PJ forum, but never got the administrator's response okaying it yet. Nothing like the efficiency of this forum...

If no one contacts you I have some friends who need an extra tix.

Thanks guys, I still cannot believe I met Eddie. It was a dream come true!!! Now, I just need to run into Bono to die happy! lol

Thanks Mrs.V. I finally got approval on the PJ forum and posted after Adge's post. Thing is, the person she said contacted her has not contacted me. I bumped the thread, and have had 3 requests already, so I need to know who this first person is, or just move on to the next person on the list. :shrug:

At least it sounds like I won't be eating it :)

Mrs. Vedder said:

another "Wow" from me too :drool: :drool:

Wow - what a great show!!!

I admit I don't know the 'Into The Wild' Soundtrack, but everything tonight was great. Really enjoyed it!

I only had my cellphone with me, but I filmed a few songs. The video portion is crappy, but the audio is fine. I don't know if YouTube will allow me to post any or if PJ/Ten Club will pull them off for copyright purposes. I couldn't find any Vedder clips from this tour at all... so I'm not sure if I should upload a couple and make them private or what. Any suggestions?

According to the PJ site, this was the setlist:

Walking the Cow
Around the Bend
I Am Mine
Dead Man
Thumbing My Way
Man of the Hour
Setting Forth
Guaranteed
No Ceiling (messed up and started over)
Far Behind
Rise
Millworker
Goodbye
Soon Forget
Driftin’
You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away
Picture in a Frame
Trouble
*Happy Birthday for his Grandmother Margaret
Porch

Society (w/Liam Finn)
Throw Your Arms Around Me (w/Liam Finn)
Lukin
Arc

Last Kiss (w/ Jack Irons)
No More (w/ Ben Harper)
Hard Sun (w/ Ben, Liam and EJ)
All Along The Watchtower (w/Jack & Ben)

*He told a story of his grandmother who is turning 90 very soon, and he had a cameraman behind him on stage (filming Eddie & the audience). He had us all sing Happy Birthday to Margaret, and then he wanted people with lighters to turn them on at the end. He said into the camera to Margaret to make a wish, he counted to 3, and everyone with a light on had to turn them off, so it was like blowing out the candles. It was so cool! :cute:

Hope this is still up in the morning. If not, perhaps I need to first add you to "my friends" on YT.

You've Got To Hide Your Love Away:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaaKUuP1k98

Last Kiss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdayJRzGTAE

I Am Mine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4XKohUzAOY

ETA: I think, since I made these private, you need to post/PM/IM/email your YouTube name, and I can invite you.

I have a few more, but too tired to upload. I can email them as well... Have Hard Sun, All Along The Watchtower, No More, Arc, Throw Your Arms Around Me, and one with a banner being walked across the stage, though you probably can't read it from my cellphone. Someone asked him who he was voting for. Joked that he doesn't think he should talk about his politics. Then a giant Obama banner was walked across the stage :up:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom