Dirty Projectors - Bitte Orca

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Favorite tracks as of now:

1. Cannibal Resource
2. Temecula Sunrise
3. No Intension
4. Stillness is the Move

1. "Cannibal Resource"
2. "Useful Chamber"
3. "Temecula Sunrise"
4. "Stillness is the Move"
5. "Two Doves"
6. "No Intention"
7. "Fluorescent Half Dome"
8. "The Bride"
9. "Remade Horizon"

1. "Cannibal Resource"
2. "Useful Chamber"
3. "Temecula Sunrise"
4. "Stillness is the Move"
5. "Two Doves"
6. "No Intention"
7. "Fluorescent Half Dome"
8. "The Bride"
9. "Remade Horizon"

Yeah, I could go with this too. Useful Chamber needs a few more spins I think before I can really parse it.

The "Bitte orca! Orca bitte!" part alone in "Useful Chamber" puts it in my top two songs on the album. "Cannibal Resource" making the top spot (apparently like all the rest of us).

Yeah, you guys are right. I'll slide that track in either the #2 or 3 slot for the time being.

^^^ Yeah, that part where Useful Chamber kicks in, which also includes those crazy guitars, is perhaps the album's most ecstatic moment.

I almost edited earlier to talk about that exact guitar part too. Fucking brilliant stuff right there.

After much digestion:

1. Cannibal Resource
2. Temecula Sunrise
3. No Intention
4. Useful Chamber
5. Fluorescent Half Dome
6. Stillness is the Move
7. The Bride
8. Two Dove
9. Remade Horizon

I love the first three... a lot.

Monday, September 28:
NBC: Late Night With Jimmy Fallon: Dirty Projectors

Toniiiiiiight
Tonight, tooooonight

I need to get on the phone with Time Warner tomorrow and ask them why their HD feed for NBC is so damn spotty. Sometimes it works fine, sometimes it doesn't, and it's only okay when I'm not interested in what's on. Fucks up during Jeopardy. Fucks up during Thursday night shows. Fucks up during Sunday Night Football. And fucked up 45 seconds into a performance of a new song.

Bullshit. It's the only network that's giving me HD problems.

I watched that shit. They've got an interesting little combo goin. Fallon couldn't keep his hands of those girls when the performance was over. Restraining orders will be issued forthwith.

Well imagine no more:

6ygtqc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom