Desert Island X: Survivor Round 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE list

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Alright, it's time to get this going. The rules are very simple: vote for your least favorite list from what's above. These polls run for 3 days. If we collectively decide that the polls aren't receiving enough votes, we can extend the time in future polls or do something else, like a ranking system. This is an experiment that I hope works because, on paper, it seems like it could be fun.

If you don't remember which list is which, consult the master list:

http://www.u2interference.com/forum...master-list-and-discussion-thread-217485.html

If you aren't a regular participant but would like to join in, please let me know and I'll PM you the links.

I've got a LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH YOU PEOPLE and now you're going to hear about it :angry:

First to go should be LJT. Lots of great songs on it but there are plenty of lists here with even more great songs. 50 minutes? Cmon man.

This is really hard....

I think I'm going to go with Bonnie. I loved her list, but of what's left? I'd have to say it was my "least favorite".

It's not like she'll be around to defend herself :tsk:

Honestly, I thought group 5 was really solid and I think hers was my favorite of the batch.

Bonnie is Sad Punk, right?

I know the list is long now, but it might help to have all the playlists on the first page so we can refresh our memories quicker than going into iTunes.

Might have to agree with Ashley here. Yes, LJT's list could have been longer. But I have less quibbles with the actual songs/transitions on there than I do with Sad Punk's, even if there's a lot of great ones on the latter as well.

Bonnie is Sad Punk, right?

I know the list is long now, but it might help to have all the playlists on the first page so we can refresh our memories quicker than going into iTunes.

You don't have to do all that; I directly linked to the master list. If it's a problem for others, I can put the participants in the first post for the next poll.

I don't want to vote for LJT, because it is one of the few lists here that explored unfamiliar territory for this forum. It would be a bit disappointing to get a final few that are essentially straight indie vs snyth-pop.

Right, because Phanan and I made lists that were completely in line with everyone's tastes. :wink:

Alright, I'll be consistent with my in-group rankings and points (although there are lots of ties now). Voted for liamcool on this one.

I didn't actually realize that there was a poll til today because I only usually come here on the app, and it hides them well.

Despite really liking the list, Liam's is probably my 9th favorite out of these, just because of that Mr. Bungle track. Holy fuck.

10 votes is much better, if it can stay around a dozen the rest of the way I think that's sufficient.

I had planned on voting earlier today but work got in the way.

Going by my personal rankings, liam's list would come in last for the ones that qualified, so that's my vote, although I really did enjoy it in stretches.

I'm gonna go with LJT. It was a great playlist, but it was kinda short and I already knew most of the songs, so it didn't give me the opportunity to discover new things.

Oh shit, I've completely missed this. I've been way too busy with exams and such these past few weeks.

I'll try voting in the next few rounds.

Back
Top Bottom