Desert Island VII: Rules and Signup Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just need a clarification here... regarding Jackson Browne. The Load-Out is one of my favourite songs ever, but it's really not complete without Stay on the end. now they are one song, really, but they aren't labelled as such (like Phoenix's Love Like a Sunset pt.1, 2). if i were to use this song, can i use The Load Out/Stay? I've got a version of it on my iTunes where they are one combined song.

Nice choice, and yes, you can use it with Stay. They always go together.

Nipped my list down. 36 songs now. Once re-upped, I'll send links to anyone who pm's me wanting them. :)

Apparently it's back to 12 years, cuz I haven't heard from you yet.

I'd really like to get a 5th playlist in so we can get the first Master List thread started early. Someone step up.

Mr V, ax, The_Sad_Punk, i'm wondering if i should introduce the other contestants to a bit of Billy Birmingham's finest work... :wink:

just not so sure how well it will flow.

Mr V, ax, The_Sad_Punk, i'm wondering if i should introduce the other contestants to a bit of Billy Birmingham's finest work... :wink:

just not so sure how well it will flow.

Welcome back here to the MCG, or the Gabba, or the WACA, or the Adelaide Oval or the SCG, it doesn't matter, where we are...

Lets go procrastinators, so I can listen to some new stuff already. Even I could've slapped a list together by now :ohmy: :D

Probably don't have the time to listen to all of them this time, but I'll try. If I don't, I guess I shouldn't vote, correct?

Lets go procrastinators, so I can listen to some new stuff already. Even I could've slapped a list together by now :ohmy: :D
i don't wanna be in the first group. :uhoh: i've never liked being the first person in class giving their presentation. the second person, that's where it's at. :D i shouldn't put it off though when i know no one will like my list. :lol:

Probably don't have the time to listen to all of them this time, but I'll try. If I don't, I guess I shouldn't vote, correct?

Want some linky-links? :D

Also, Screwtape - if you read this, would you be interested in being a listener only?

So much for the argument of only participants voting.

Sure.

By the way, it probably won't happen but could you put me as the first alternate if anyone drops out? I have a playlist that is almost finished and could submit it if a spot becomes open.

205ce8h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom