Depeche Mode

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I was just reading the comments on that youtube video. Seems like the majority said they were pleasantly surprised at their performance opening for DM.

OMG wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Live Nation Customer,

Regarding Depeche Mode at Shoreline Amphitheatre in MOUNTAIN VIEW, Shoreline Amphitheatre, please be advised of the following:

Dear Customer,

It was announced today that Depeche Mode at Shoreline Amphitheater on August 12 has been cancelled.

Refunds of the face value of the ticket and the per ticket convenience charge will automatically be processed to the credit card used at the time of purchase. This refund will appear on your next credit card statement depending upon billing cycle. There is no need to return any tickets you may have received in the mail.

If you have any questions, please contact Customer Care by replying to this email.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Live Nation Ticketing Customer Care

Siincerely,
Live Nation Ticketing

:scream: !!!!!!!!!

This is not happening. First Morrissey now Depeche Mode???!!

I am so mad!!!

DEPECHE MODE FORCED TO CANCEL APPEARANCE AT SHORELINE AMPHITHEATRE IN MOUNTAIN VIEW ON AUGUST 12TH DUE TO DOCTOR'S ORDERS

Depeche Mode has been forced to cancel their scheduled appearance on Wednesday, August 12th at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California due to doctor's orders that lead singer Dave Gahan be on complete vocal rest for 48 hours. Because of their busy schedule, a new Bay Area date will not be rescheduled this year.

"San Francisco is one of the most important cities to the band and we are devastated that we have been forced to cancel this date," said Dave Gahan. "We hope to be back soon to play for all of our fans in the area."

I cannot believe that this is happening to me again. I do not go to many concerts and the ones that I try to go to get canceled. :angry: :sad:

I cannot believe that this is happening to me again. I do not go to many concerts and the ones that I try to go to get canceled. :angry: :sad:

:hug: That sucks. :(

"San Francisco is one of the most important cities to the band and we are devastated that we have been forced to cancel this date," said Dave Gahan. "We hope to be back soon to play for all of our fans in the area."

Dude! You're supposed to be on complete vocal rest, you aren't supposed to be saying anything!

Sadly, they cut "People Are People." Unacceptable. Also, as is always the case with a new DM tour, you should expect the most blatantly, embarrassingly, stupidly terrible visuals in the history of touring. Until, of course, their next tour. Wow. Shockingly bad. But, still--great songs, great performances, great fun. Wonderful show, even if it was a rip-off (due to its 95-minute run-time).

They haven't been playing, nor are they planning on playing People Are People, the band have been very outspoken about pretty much detesting this song. They cut out Strangelove and Master & Servant.

They haven't been playing, nor are they planning on playing People Are People, the band have been very outspoken about pretty much detesting this song. They cut out Strangelove and Master & Servant.

Fair play. That's why I was so upset about being told that it was cut--because they NEVER play it. At any rate, though, the set was cut short. They had from 8:00 to 10:00 to play. That was their set time. They did not fill it. The other bands did. All of them. That means that the set was cut short. Simple math. Very, very, very simple.

Didn't Boner do a show once with a broken arm...or something like that? I believe he was wearing one of those braces???

So, yeah, Sounds of the Universe finally "hit me" very recently. I want from thinking it was decent to really loving it. Great, great album.

tour is resuming tomorrow(of course anything can change, but it's a go right now, thank you doc)! thank goodness, i have every show in the next week invested in. they are being super careful with his health since the cancer, even with colds/sore throat, which is understandable.

Plus, U2 would never pull this shit. :|
They have, Lovetown, cancelled a lot of shows in Australia when Bono lost his voice. I saw the first one after the postponement :cute:

Hope you get to see your show Sicy. I hope they come back to Australia sometime....

Back
Top Bottom