Death Cab For Cutie - Codes and Keys - May 31st

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm really liking this. Their albums in total are kind of hit-or-miss for me, but there's a good stretch here starting with Codes and Keys.

Do, however, get the sense that some of the songs/melodies are a little suffocated by the production. I wish I'd been able to go to Sasquatch, because I get the feeling these songs are even better live.

This album is still hanging around. I'd say Home Is A Fire and Unobstructed Views are the only ones I skip; otherwise there's a pretty solid 9 song run here. :up: Doors Unlocked and Open is probably my favorite.

A certain Bang and Clatter poster from waaaaay back in the day said I should get this one.

I'm so glad I did. I can't remember liking an album on the first listen as much as I liked this one.

I like it when I'm listening to it, but can't remember a single thing about it when it's over.

$5 on Amazon's MP3 store right now. Use that $2 code i posted in the random thread, and you'll get it for $3.

Mathemagician.

I like it when I'm listening to it, but can't remember a single thing about it when it's over.

Like I said, it doesn't have the hooks that the typical Death Cab albums do, with a few exceptions like Underneath the Sycamore and You Are a Tourist.

Back
Top Bottom