David Bowie.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently its No.1 on itunes chart, but is ineligible for weekly charts for some reason or other, ah well, leave those charts for the x-factor & pop idol karaoke brigade, shouldn't think Mr. Bowie will lose any sleep over that.

33102664_zps056609ba.jpg

Anyone who pre-orders the whole album gets the single downloaded first and charged to them initially. The remainder of the money is charged later.

I'm guessing all these are counting towards single sales.

It's black and white though. Probably more of an homage to Rattle and Hum. Though I guess he could be trying to do a double homage and rip U2 off twice.

Plus the Berlin Victory Tower appears in his new video, so clearly thats an homage to Stay, so he's got a triple homage to /rip off of U2 going. :wink:

Recent photograph of Bowie taken yesterday, per his Facebook page. He looks great, as previously said. :up:

19225_10151174237357665_1508078948_n.jpg

EXCLUSIVE JIMMY KING BOWIE BIRTHDAY PHOTOGRAPH

"Photograph King, watches you go..."
Here's another treat from Jimmy King...an exclusive photograph of David Bowie taken while having lunch at a Japanese restaurant yesterday.
Now that is the look of a man at peace with himself having just heard about some of the reaction to yesterday's announcements...possibly.
Isn't it lovely that we are being spoilt so rotten on Bowie's birthday?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151174237357665&set=a.424610777664.193516.30899502664&type=1&theater

All, if David Bowie materialized right in front of you, like, in your living room while you were eating popcorn and watching something on TV or your computer or your Tablet or your mobile device, what would you say to him? What would you ask him?

Are you going to tour this fall?

Quickly followed by several questions about future plans for material from The Labyrinth.

All, if David Bowie materialized right in front of you, like, in your living room while you were eating popcorn and watching something on TV or your computer or your Tablet or your mobile device, what would you say to him? What would you ask him?
David, what shall I do? They wait for me in the hallway.

Presuming I'd be able to speak, and I wouldn't drown myself in my own drool, I'd ask him to play Little Fat Man from Extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom