David Bowie.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, Travis and I were just chatting about some random shit and I was reading Facebook and I kind of just went, "Oh hey, new David Bowie album." without quite realizing what I was saying.

The only thing I can compare this to, really, is when the news broke about In Rainbows and King Of Limbs.

Out of nowhere, here it is, it's here, soon, excitement, surprise, happiness. Yes. I love this shit.

I can't compare this to anything, because I don't think anything like it has ever happened before. This is unreal.

The only thing I can compare this to, really, is when the news broke about In Rainbows and King Of Limbs.

Out of nowhere, here it is, it's here, soon, excitement, surprise, happiness. Yes. I love this shit.

The difference of course being that I thought we'd never heard from Bowie again.

Oh yeah, big difference. But it still reminds me of those moments anyway. Surprise news like that really gives me a kick and reminds me of how much I love music in the first place, and makes me thankful that I live in these crazy times.

Rock and roll 2013.

Barring Alex Chilton rising from the dead and getting Big Star back together, for me this is the best news ever.

Real David Bowie for Coachella please :love:

A tour would be the only way this could get better. I'm not holding my breath for that though, I realize there are health concerns.

Oh yeah, big difference. But it still reminds me of those moments anyway. Surprise news like that really gives me a kick and reminds me of how much I love music in the first place, and makes me thankful that I live in these crazy times.

Rock and roll 2013.

Oh totally agree with you. You shoulda seen my reaction at work.

It's 2 AM in Chicago, 3 AM in NY, I'm assuming it'll be on there tomorrow. Surprised they didn't at least throw up a blurb. It'll be something to look forward to when I get home from work.

Man, Where Are We Now is just gorgeous, as has been said. Love it.

My colleague commented that the girl in the video looks kinda like Bjork.

The track titles make me think it'll be a fairly introspective affair.

I kinda hope this doesn't end up being the cover though.

grey_box_600sq.jpg

Just heard little snippet on BBC, sounds a little like Fantastic Voyage(no bad thing) new album, The Next Day to be released in March, Halle....F***ing....Lujah!!!!!

I do sort of see where you're coming from, though I like it more than Fantastic Voyage (probably not Streethawk though).

But let's not ruin the great news by talking about Lodger :wink:

Unfortunately no live dates planned, according to several websites, still, why look at the glass as half empty, I never thought I'd hear any new material from him anyway, so the new album is more than enough.

I'm not getting my hopes up about a tour at all. I long ago resigned myself to the fact I'd never see him live. New album is more than I ever expected anyway.

TheSadPunk saw David Bowie live. And Something for Kate opened for him. I haet her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom