David Bowie.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bon Jovi and the offensively radio-friendly Birds of Tokyo both outsold Bowie in Australia. I'm sorry, David.

He's number one in several European countries including the UK.

Looks like he's headed for a #2 finish in the states as well. We suck.

I was in the library on Friday and someone called the librarian with a question about Bon Jovi because she had seen him on American Idol. Who the fuck calls the library with questions about pop music? Anyway, the librarian passed the phone off to one of her coworkers who is apparently a big Bon Jovi fan, and she proceeded to gush about how "socially conscious" the new album is. :doh::doh::doh:

I was in the library on Friday and someone called the librarian with a question about Bon Jovi because she had seen him on American Idol. Who the fuck calls the library with questions about pop music? Anyway, the librarian passed the phone off to one of her coworkers who is apparently a big Bon Jovi fan, and she proceeded to gush about how "socially conscious" the new album is. :doh::doh::doh:

If I had faith left in humanity to lose, I'd have lost some just now.

Looks like he's headed for a #2 finish in the states as well. We suck.

Oh man. I'd have thrown the book at her.

Say it out loud.

Darth Vader "He is here"

Governor Tarkin "Obi-Wan Kenobi? What makes you think so?"

Darth Vader "A tremor in the Force. The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master"

Governor Tarkin "Surely he must be dead by now"

Darth Vader "Don't underestimate the Force"

Governor Tarkin "The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe. You, my friend, are all that's left of their religion"

Darth Vader "He is here"

Governor Tarkin "Obi-Wan Kenobi? What makes you think so?"

Darth Vader "A tremor in the Force. The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master"

Governor Tarkin "Surely he must be dead by now"

Darth Vader "Don't underestimate the Force"

Governor Tarkin "The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe. You, my friend, are all that's left of their religion"

FUCK.

FUCK.

FUCK.

I hate when I almost feel like something is a quote I recognize, but is just vague enough that I'm not sure.

Fine, you win. This time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom