Creed - Human Clay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only difference between me and a homeless man is this job. I will do whatever it takes to survive. Like I did when I was a homeless man.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

A lot of jazz cats are blind. But they can play the piano like nobody's business. I'd like to put the piano in front of Pam without her glasses and see what happens. I'd also like to see her topless.

How and why the fuck is this an active thread?

Soon to be followed by 'why is everyone asking why this is an active thread?' and 'why is everyone asking why is everyone asking why this is an active thread?'

I thought I'd take a stab at an alternate track listing

Basically I just copied the tracklist we have now, but I added "Higher" a few more times to lower wind resistance...and these racing stripes I feel are pretty sharp.

1. "Higher"
2. "Are You Ready?"
3. "What If"
4. "Higher"
5. "Beautiful"
6. "Say I"
7. "Wrong Way"
8. "Higher"
9. "Faceless Man"
10. "Never Die"
11. "With Arms Wide Open"
12. "Higher"
13. "Wash Away Those Years"
14. "Inside Us All"

Last edited:
A lot of jazz cats are blind. But they can play the piano like nobody's business. I'd like to put the piano in front of Pam without her glasses and see what happens. I'd also like to see her topless.

Cool beans man. I live by the quarry. We should hang out by the quarry and throw things down there....

It wasn't me.

Same. I was 15 in 1999, but I never got into this band. I was going through a weird transition from listening to boy bands and Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera to getting more into classic rock music, so...:p.

As for this thread being active, some of these posts are cracking me up, so if nothing else, at least it's an entertaining thread.

Cool beans man. I live by the quarry. We should hang out by the quarry and throw things down there....

Hey, bro, I've been meaning to ask you, can we get some Red Bull for these things? Sometimes a guy's got to ride the bull. Am I right? Later, skater.

Hey, bro, I've been meaning to ask you, can we get some Red Bull for these things? Sometimes a guy's got to ride the bull. Am I right? Later, skater.

You don't go by Monopoly, man. That game is nuts. Nobody just picks up Get Out of Jail Free cards. Those things cost thousands. Bankruptcy is nature's do-over. It's a fresh start. It's a clean slate.
-Like the Witness Protection Program?
Exactly.

My awkward adolescent music transition went like this in 1991:The Simpsons Sing the Blues CD to Guns N Roses Use Your Illusion 1 & 2 on cassettes.

I have a Creed story. I was PAing the American Music Awards where Creed was performing. Stapp showed up to rehearsal in a tracksuit and was just kind of creepy. Later that day Lenny Kravitz showed up in leather pants. That's a rock star. Mariah Carey was late and closed her rehearsal. Ahh. The late 90s.

Sent from my SM-G920V using U2 Interference mobile app

You don't go by Monopoly, man. That game is nuts. Nobody just picks up Get Out of Jail Free cards. Those things cost thousands. Bankruptcy is nature's do-over. It's a fresh start. It's a clean slate.
-Like the Witness Protection Program?
Exactly.

Just pretend like we're talking until the cops leave

There’s a fat man that sits by me. He has some sort of jar of multi-colored power beans. I need those beans, man.

There has been a murder, and you sir, are a suspect!

Ok chief, just let me get settled in (cut to car speeding out of parking lot)

tumblr_mjl0nsVUvF1r6frdyo1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom