Bon jovi snubbed again haaaahaaaa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonovoxx

The Fly
How great, the ROCK N ROLL HALL OF FAME snubbed them again
Bon Jovi himself must be soooooo angry.
I'm glad because he is the nastiest celebrity I've ever met (3 times)
agghhh I'm loving every min of it. I guess thats what happens when you release the same song/riffs etc.. over and over and over just change the words around. Not to mention his guitarist is horrible OHHHWWAAA OOOWAA OOOOWAAA and that guitair mouthpiece thing yuckkkkkk
They could really use a lesson from the boyz but then again I would think it's too late anyway. They'll always be considered a glam hair rock band!!!

this is quite possibly the dumbest thread i've ever seen on interference, and it's not helped by the fact that you posted it in the u2 section.

regardless of how little i care for bon jovi and his music, you might want to get a grip (or actually, loosen it a bit).

this is quite possibly the dumbest thread i've ever seen on interference, and it's not helped by the fact that you posted it in the u2 section.

regardless of how little i care for bon jovi and his music, you might want to get a grip (or actually, loosen it a bit).

It bears repeating...

I miss the good ole days (last week?) in B&C when every other thread wasn't about a shitty band and/or the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

As much as I agree with the sentiment, there was already a thread on the HOF inductions, with a healthy dose of Bon Jovi bashing already present (courtesy of yours truly).

I'm not a huge fan but apart from Jon Bon Jovi being an absolute tool what is the problem with them? They have had some pretty decent tunes and while being totally useless these days they aren't as offensive as say... Nickelback?

I may be alone - bit I thought 'Keep The Faith' was an awesome album.

Hey, don't feel bad for him, he went out like his idol:

a_jonbon1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom