Beck's Sea Change

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beck is most awesome.

its good to see people mention good artists or bands every once in a while in this forum, so i thank you for do your part.

azzuh

My friend called me last night and convinced me to get it asap. Ugh i really want to get it now but i'm a little short on the bling.
Beck is a genius and he rocks hard.

I just bought it this weekend and really like what I've listened to so far. Also, as a bonus, there are like 5 different covers to choose from. :)

Mona, I LOVE the pic in your sig!

Re: Re: I hate being broke

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Salami, mutations kicked ass. And I thought you were cool. :scratch: :flirt:
compared to a work of art like "One foot in the grave" or the tremendous fun that is "Stereopathetic Soul Manure" or even compared to the fully produced "Odelay", no, "Mutations" did not kick ass

sorry

word

I got it last saturday. I've only listened to it a couple times.. but i like it for the most part. Definitely mellow stuff, compared to his other albums. One thing i've noticed that I hadn't really before is that he really has a great voice. So far I like The Golden Age, Lost Cause, and Little One... but i like i said i've only listened to it a bit. Man, i love how Beck is always changing and doing something different. he rocks.

Guess I'm Doing Fine... what a fucking song...
I've always been tempted to buy Beck's CDs, I like everything I've heard, and I've heard most in full. But he has like 7 or 8 counting Indie releases, and that's A LOT of stuff to start buying out of nowhere. I do own Sea Change, and I think it's fecking great.

from Rolling Stone:

Anybody have some lavender?" he asks.

"My sperm smells like lavender," a man yells.

"No. No." Beck puts his hands on his ears. "Go to a happy place."

"We're going to need some real therapy now, thank you," Hormel says.

And so it goes for two and a half hours. There isn't anyone else in rock who could do this, and, please, no one try.

:lmao:

Just bought this today (SACD version - holy damn it sounds awesome). I dig it a lot. Listening to it right now. I have to say I've pretty much ignored Beck until recently. I need to check out his earlier stuff now.

wow, good to see so many of you picked it up!

initially i dug about 5 of the songs right off the hop. now i can safely say that i THOROUGHLY enjoy this cd front to back.

a great, great album. :up:

Back
Top Bottom