Beck - Two new albums in the works.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chemtrails may be my favourite song by him.

It's definitely one of my favourite songs. Along with The Golden Age, Debra and Nobody's Fault But My Own.

Black Tambourine deserves a nod too purely because it features in Inland Empire and makes that particular scene even more memorable.

Not a single Beck album that I've heard I don't really like or love. And I think I've heard all but maybe some of his weirder earlier things. All the major LPs though for sure. Anyone who hasn't heard Midnight Vultures should probably just end themselves now.

Or like, listen to it.

Did anyone notice the only son of the ladies man was in Beck's backup band last night?

Finally got around to Morning Phase. Superb album with a gorgeous feel throughout. I've never been a big fan of Sea Change, largely on account of what I see as needless self-pity in the lyrics, but this one takes the best of the instrumentation from that album and softens the themes quite a bit. It's a winning formula.

Finally got around to Morning Phase. Superb album with a gorgeous feel throughout. I've never been a big fan of Sea Change, largely on account of what I see as needless self-pity in the lyrics, but this one takes the best of the instrumentation from that album and softens the themes quite a bit. It's a winning formula.

My copy should be waiting for me when I get back home from Seattle but this sums up nicely my first reaction to the couple of times I listened to the stream, as well as how I feel about Sea Change.

Back
Top Bottom