B+C's gigs calendar for 2k18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
What ya got comin up? Jan-April is always insane in Australia because that's when most artists will tour thanks to festivals and free venues. I've got a kickass start to the year.

Jan 13 - Bryan Adams @ Michelton Winery Nagambie
Jan 19 - Kardajala Kirridarra @ Northcote Social Club
Jan 24 - Mount Eerie, Julie Byrne @ Melbourne Recital Centre
Jan 26-29 - Donko Festival
Feb 3 - Anderson Paak, BADBADNOTGOOD, Bonobo, Cable Ties, Father John Misty, Mac DeMarco, Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever, Slowdive, Wolf Alice and more @ Laneway Festival
Feb 11 - Roger Waters @ Rod Laver Arena
Feb 13 - The War on Drugs @ Forum Theatre
Feb 15 - LCD Soundsystem @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
Feb 21 - The National @ Sydney Opera House
Feb 28 - Beck @ Margaret Court Arena
Mar 1 - The National @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
Mar 2 - Ali Barter @ Forum Theatre
Mar 10-12 - Big Boi, Avalanches, King Krule, Kamasi Washington, Thundercat, Grizzly Bear, Jen Cloher, Tropical Fuck Storm @ Golden Plains Festival
Mar 26 - Angel Olsen @ The Tote
Apr 8 - Chic & Nile Rodgers @ Rod Laver
Apr 11 - Neil Diamond @ Adelaide Botanic Park

And considering adding Phoenix, Grace Jones, Neil Finn & Liam Finn and Bruno Mars to this list as well.

:drool::drool::drool:

Tonight - Fleet Foxes @ Palais

Feb 14 - War on Drugs @ Forum

Mar 1 - National @ Music Bowl

May get tickets:

Feb 2 - Leftfield @ Forum
Feb 28 - Beck @ Madge Court

Wanted to see Chameleons @ Corner but preoccupied that evening.

Saw some good acts at Hills festival for NYE that I wanna check soon, namely Samsaruh and Fountaineer (like a Bendigo version of the National)

Donko festival is when Cobbler puts on his donkey onesie and gets high in a place where music is happening. And no, donkey onesie is not a euphemism for anything. Someone post the picture.

It will actually be my first Donko Fest in three years. I didn't go to the last two because of avoidance (I have GAD and I was too worried about triggering massive anxiety the whole weekend) but last year two of my best friends got married (it was a surprise wedding) and I missed it, so I made it a promise to myself to return this year. No getting high though, too much of a trigger :lol:

(I have GAD ):

1371519740000-Column-sig-JOSH-GAD-1306172145_16_9.jpg

Wait a minute. Your friends got surprised married at the Donko festival???

Back
Top Bottom