B&C's New Album Release Calendar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VNV Nation has a new album out in Europe right now, called Transnational. It releases in the US on November 19th. It appears to be up on Spotify now, but I haven't heard it yet. Their last album may be my overall favorite album they've ever done, so I look forward to seeing what this one is like.

I'm not finding a listing for this. Looks like it was released on iTunes on October 15.

Coming down to the end of the year here...

November 4
David Bowie - The Next Day Extra EP
Cut Copy - Free Your Mind
Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP 2
M.I.A. - Matangi
Midlake – Antiphon
Kurt Vile & Sore Eros – Jamaica Plain EP
Tennis – Small Sound EP

November 11
Erasure - Snow Globe
Grizzly Bear – Shields B-Sides EP
The Killers – Direct Hits
Lady Gaga - ARTPOP
John Talabot – DJ-Kicks

November 18
Kurt Vile – It’s A Big World Out There (And I Am Scared) EP
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Soundtrack
VNV Nation - Transnational (US Release)

November 25
Destroyer – Five Spanish Songs EP
Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom Soundtrack
Shearwater - Fellow Travelers

November 29
Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds - Live At KCRW
Father John Misty – The History of Caves Soundtrack

January 13
Sharon Jones And The Dap-Kings – Give The People What They Want

January 20
Mogwai - Rave Tapes
Young The Giant - Mind Over Matter

January 27
Dum Dum Girls - Too True

February 3
Sun Kil Moon – Benji

March 10
Elbow - TBA

TBA
Damon Albarn
Architecture In Helsinki
Beck - Morning Phase (February)
Common
Neil Finn - Dizzy Heights (February)
The Horrors
Jesus And Mary Chain
Kraftwerk
Lil Boosie - Louisiana State Penitentiary Inmate #560699
Miami Horror
Wu-Tang Clan - A Better Tomorrow

Something I've known about for a while but forgot to post in this thread... there is supposed to be a Nine Inch Nails greatest hits album next year. Trent will be involved, so he'll probably make sure that it will still be cool for fans and not a total cash grab.

Something I've known about for a while but forgot to post in this thread... there is supposed to be a Nine Inch Nails greatest hits album next year. Trent will be involved, so he'll probably make sure that it will still be cool for fans and not a total cash grab.

Greatest hits collections are always total cash grabs. There's no way around it.

Looks like there's a new Neil Young archives concert coming on December 10: "Live at the Cellar Door."

Greatest hits collections are always total cash grabs. There's no way around it.
But it will most likely include some cool extra content in one way or another. I'm just letting people know that it's not just being thrown together carelessly by his old label.

Does each version come in a giant gummy Harrison Ford head, containing trace amounts of his actual blood?

The Lips/Kesha album has been shelved.

As in it's not going ahead, not the other shelving... Though that wouldn't surprise me with Wayne and Kesha.

Having now seen Wayne's tweet about it, I'm pretty steamed. There's been more and more word online of how much the record label is keeping Ke$ha from doing and it looks like this might be just one more thing. Absolutely infuriating.

Apparently. I don't know what kind of stranglehold Luke has on her, but I know I've been seeing #Freekesha for a while now.

Actually this is a bigger thing than I realized: Free Kesha – Update It’s Now Free Lipsha Too! | The Future Heart

Dr. Luke is apparently 2010's Pebbles.

Congratulations on your 25 million albums sold!

article-0-18E2768900000578-429_634x740.jpg

It would definitely have been the only Kesha album I ever listened to.

I must listen to Peace Sword. Khan kindly bought it for me. And I've only heard The Terror once.

The Terror is bad-ass. I really dig the dark side of Flaming Lips - not so much the Summer of Love vibe on Yoshimi and such.

Back
Top Bottom