Australian "indie/alternative" radio station Triple J's 2010 Hottest 100

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good post Danny, of course I agree with you (although I'm not a fan of Kanye).

The twang is what bothers me the most. I mean, we don't sound like that... do we?

Good post Danny, of course I agree with you (although I'm not a fan of Kanye).

The twang is what bothers me the most. I mean, we don't sound like that... do we?

cheers.

yeah the twang is the worst part. "we don't sound like that... do we?" sums it up pretty well for me. should i hear a skip hop song with decent music i'm going to be put off the moment the singing/rapping begins.

The bogans on Rosie's super request ask for the festival song every Friday, every single friday, and they will continue to do so until she or they shuffle off the mortal coil. I loathe it. it is everything I hate in music.

Triple J normally also publishes 101-200 at some point, don't they? Anybody seen it this time around?

triple j : New music with Richard Kingsmill

it is fucking ridiculous how much better 101-200 is than the Hottest 100. i genuinely can't believe how many idiots there are who think the first 100 is the best. my GOD.

i posted as much four minutes ago on triple j's facebook and it's already got four likes.

holy hell, I think I actually know more songs from the 101-200 than the top 100.

How the Gaslight Anthem didn't make the cut, I'll never know!

Vlad n U 2 said:
I would like this if it had a more witty insult than "suck a dick". :)

That song doesn't deserve a wittier insult. I'm not wasting precious brain function on that crap.

12 likes now.

My three comments on the link have 25 combined likes.

Thanks for luring me to the TripleJ Facebook page, I think I just lost a few dozen IQ points, along with my basic human decency.

triple j : New music with Richard Kingsmill

it is fucking ridiculous how much better 101-200 is than the Hottest 100. i genuinely can't believe how many idiots there are who think the first 100 is the best. my GOD.

i posted as much four minutes ago on triple j's facebook and it's already got four likes.

Awesome, glad that's been posted. 101-200 and 1-100 should just be swapped, really.

someone said, "if it was swapped then MIA would be number 1", as if that would be worse than Big Jet Plane. my comment's got 14 likes now :D

*refuses to go to Triple J on Facebook, losing enough IQ points from drinking*

I find the easy way to avoid the JJJ bullshit is not to listen. ThreeD in my car (or ABC Classic FM if the road rage is really bad. ) I think you'll find that RRR, or whichever equivalent in your city, is a better alternative. And no Rosie Beaton. Win/win!!!

If I didn't know better, I'd think the Triple R building in East Brunswick is abandoned.

Back
Top Bottom