Arcade Fire. Formal wear or costumes only please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unlike his moron brother, his statements, although drowning in profanity and hyperbole, sometimes have some merit. Basically, I agree with some of that. And I laughed at the flying saucer bit.

Noel :love:

Classic interview. I loved the part about Bowie disappearing the moment he lands in England because the authorities would lock him up until he agrees to play a gig.

Got to love Noel, agree with him in this instance. Lots of gold in that interview.

I bought two GA tickets for Arcade Fire last week, so I'm pretty excited about that. I'm actually really happy that Blur pulled out of BDO, because along with the Arcade Fire sideshow it means I definitely don't need to go to BDO and can go to Donko Fest on time.

Thanks to Imps for a presale code... couldn't figure out how to make it work while I was away but I got tickets anyway!

Uncle Fester cut a mean double album though.

Nah. Overblown and sadly infinitely long. It would have made for a good 12-song album though.

#criticismformostdoublealbums

God speaks the truth

Did you hear Arcade Fire's new album?
I haven't heard it. Anybody that comes back with a double album, to me, needs to pry themselves out of their own asshole. This is not the Seventies, okay? Go and ask Billy Corgan about a double album. Who has the fucking time, in 2013, to sit through 45 minutes of a single album? How arrogant are these people to think that you've got an hour and a half to listen to a fucking record?

Did you see that they've asked people to wear formal wear or costumes at their shows? [Ed. Note: Arcade Fire has clarified that this dress code is "super not mandatory."]
[Sighs] Well, what's the point of that? Do you know what the point of that is? That is to take away from the shit disco that's coming out of the speakers. Because everybody's dressed as one of the Three Musketeers on acid. "What was the gig like?" "I don't know, everyone was dressed as a teddy bear in the Seventies." "Yeah, but what was the gig like?" "Ah, fuck knows, man, I have no idea. I was dressed as a flying saucer." "Yeah, but what was the gig like?" "Fuck knows. I don't know. Seen Cheech and Chong, there, though." Not for me.

Read more: Noel Gallagher's Epic Year-End Gripe Session Tackles Kanye West, Arcade Fire | Music News | Rolling Stone
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

We were literally just fucking talking about it on this very page in the thread you illiterate clown.

Just making sure more people read it!
No need to throw the toys out the pram.
Are you always so highly strung? I think you need some Prozac

Oi! Ews got toim fer readin wen thers bricks that need layin'? Not fookin ChavFerIt, that's ew

My iq dropped about 50 points trying to decipher this. Thanks, JT. Now I'm probably Forrest Gump dumb, albeit without the charming likability and circumstances of success.

IQ_zps2c7f0da9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom