Arcade Fire 2: Arcade Harder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
based on these outstanding live recommendations, i have decided that in spite of my general "meh"-ness towards the Fire i will see them live if and when they tour.

I had been wondering what Colin Quinn is up to these days.

Is that was his last name was? It sounded like something starting with an s, but I can't hear worth a damn anyway. It was some pretty crazy, awesome shit.

looking forward to a more detailed review later.. right?:D

Well, Power Out was terrific. Modern Man is still a snoozer, even live, and Funeral is one of my favorite albums of all time, so anything from that will make me happy.

They had a video screen up that was made to look like a freeway info sign or a large billboard. Behind that was a screen with a graphic of a freeway overpass.

I think that's all I got. :reject:

Is that was his last name was? It sounded like something starting with an s, but I can't hear worth a damn anyway. It was some pretty crazy, awesome shit.

Well, Power Out was terrific. Modern Man is still a snoozer, even live, and Funeral is one of my favorite albums of all time, so anything from that will make me happy.

They had a video screen up that was made to look like a freeway info sign or a large billboard. Behind that was a screen with a graphic of a freeway overpass.

I think that's all I got. :reject:

wut? what about Wake Up? :angry:

Just a bit of an update:

Arcade Fire will be appearing on Saturday Night Live this upcoming episode.

Also, Will Butler said the band will be touring again in the spring, most likely March, April and May. His comments about improved driving conditions in the spring as the reason why they will tour at that time lead me to believe he's talking about North America.

And he also said that the band will have some writing sessions before the spring tour, something they've never tried before during a touring cycle.

Just a bit of an update:

Arcade Fire will be appearing on Saturday Night Live this upcoming episode.

Also, Will Butler said the band will be touring again in the spring, most likely March, April and May. His comments about improved driving conditions in the spring as the reason why they will tour at that time lead me to believe he's talking about North America.

And he also said that the band will have some writing sessions before the spring tour, something they've never tried before during a touring cycle.

awesome news BoMac! thanks so much! I knew about SNL.. Look forward to that. And I would not miss out on them coming around again for another tour.. :hyper:

haha. i loved the digital short.. And the performances of We used to wait and Sprawl II were great.. I loved it after Sprawl II Win came running to Regine and kissed her on the cheek.

Back
Top Bottom