Arcade Fire 2: Arcade Harder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That just absolutely destroyed me. Bravo, Chris "Don't Call Me Harvey" Milk.

Can someone give me a summary of what it does? Shows you your childhood home? Because I was just there this summer and know what it looks like.

:wink:

It's like a multiwindow video show with a dude running, birds flying, images of your childhood neighbourhood, and some interactive stuff involving all of that. its cooler than i just made it sound

Yeah, I had to use Safari.

:hi5:

Can someone give me a summary of what it does? Shows you your childhood home? Because I was just there this summer and know what it looks like.

:wink:

It makes a really cool multi-window movie with your old house in it. It made me all nostalgic. And I dislike Omaha with great intensity.

made me all nostalgic too. afterward, i google mapped my old place and did a street view to see what it looked like. made me a sad panda

that was pretty fucking cool.

until Dad came in and said "what's this crap song playing. stop flicking around with the pictures i want to see our street. stop moving it." fuck off

Wow, that was amazing. Not to take away from this, but I was more impressed by the on-the-fly mixing for the "Black Mirror" video.

I wonder if Dalton's video looked like this:

The Wigwam Fire -- We Used to Trade

Hardy har. I actually typed in the address and it came back with a picture of a blanket and a bottle of whiskey with a button saying "Click here to accept". The moment I clicked the button, my screen went black red with the caption "There's a virus destroying your computer" blinking on it.

I should have known.

Got an e-mail that my tickets for the Calgary show have been dispatched and I'm currently (obsessively) tracking it online. They're almost here and I should get them tomorrow!

I really can't wait for this concert. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom