Arcade Fire 2: Arcade Harder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nTelos Wireless Pavilion - Charlottesville, VA - June 8th

About a 3 hour drive for me; seriously considering this one.

Are they still announcing additional tour dates? I would love to see them again. Saw them in New York a day after The Suburbs out. I'd like to see them now that I know the songs better.

Those hoping for a tour extension are in luck. Just got word they're confirmed for ACL in September.

Are they still announcing additional tour dates? I would love to see them again. Saw them in New York a day after The Suburbs out. I'd like to see them now that I know the songs better.

Yeah, I'm hoping they come back to NYC soon too (Philly or close will do)...last time I went with a friend who did not want to be on the floor - the next time I want to get closer.

It's sad that the charade of enjoying anything having to do with The Suburbs is still ongoing. You people need to wake up and stop lying to yourselves.

I love "Speaking in Tongues" because it has a fast "Suburban War" (one of my three favorites from "The Suburbs") vibe to it...

Setlist from C'Ville:

Ready to Start
Keep the Car Running
Neighborhood #2 (Laika)
City With No Children
Rococo
Haïti
Intervention
The Suburbs
The Suburbs (Continued)
Month of May
No Cars Go
Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)
We Used to Wait
Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)
Rebellion (Lies)
Encore:
Wake Up
Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)

sorta short (may have been due to the fact that it was 100 degrees out there and humid as hell), standard setlist but I was just so happy to see them again!:hyper:

pics I took (was 2nd row left side and am vertically challenged so not very many good ones this time, if i had rail I would of got a ton. This venue was so tiny that while waiting in the GA line before the show we got the full soundcheck and was even able to walk right up to the lawn portion w/o any security and take pics which I did the first 3 or 4 w/my 20x zoom they actually came out).
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2150119311833.2133158.1211860041&l=0a1e39cfbe

Awesome show in Charlottesville. I was drenched in sweat by the end, and exhausted at work the next day after a 3 hour drive home, but it was worth it. Really nice venue right in the heart of downtown. And apparently they soundchecked 'Vampire Forest Fire?' Sad to say I did not recognize it (I own the first EP, but 'Headlights Look Like Diamonds' is the only song I regularly listen to off it).

Awesome show in Charlottesville. I was drenched in sweat by the end, and exhausted at work the next day after a 3 hour drive home, but it was worth it. Really nice venue right in the heart of downtown. And apparently they soundchecked 'Vampire Forest Fire?' Sad to say I did not recognize it (I own the first EP, but 'Headlights Look Like Diamonds' is the only song I regularly listen to off it).

haha! you were there too.. cool.. Yeah they sure did sound check that. There was no security while waiting in the GA line. So i walked right up to the lawn area and started taking pics while they were sound checking. It was like getting 2 concerts, being in line listening to them and the show.

Omg.. I was drenched head to toe with sweat it was a brutal day. But so worth it like you said.. Drank 3 bottles of water by the end.. Walked thru the misting tent afterwards.. felt awesome.

I really liked the venue too where it was situated. And it was so small. Did you notice the people on the walkway above the stage on the right getting a free show?

He'd actually be kind of attractive if he'd just wear it like a normal human being. What is that hair cut even about, I just don't understand.

Back
Top Bottom