Air

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had no idea what this album was all about (can you tell I skimmed the posts in Random Music?), and came across it on Amazon, saw the gist and was all "ooh," since I just saw Hugo and loved it so much I cried at least three times.

Listened to a few samples; I think I'll get this. The only other Air album I have is Moon Safari.

you need to say it at least once for those of us who don't usually read the Air thread. :)

I'll check it out - thanks! (Figures - no sample tracks on Amazon. Maybe it's on Spotify.)

Elfa is actually right about this one, Talkie Walkie is great stuff. :up:

I really enjoyed this. I watched the DVD first and I thought they did a good job scoring the film. Listening to the CD, I like how they fleshed out the tracks.

I think I was approaching the album more as a film score than as an Air record, and it works really well in that sense.

Which songs are your favs so far? I think I might try to pick it up at FYE on my way home from work today (if they have it).

Oh my God. I noticed on the 10th that it was the daily deal album, but I didn't notice it came with a download of the video :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom