Adam Lambert appreciation thread~*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so glad I found this thread! I luvs me some Adam! :love: His voice is amazing and he's pretty nice to look at, too. :drool: My daughter loves him and wanted to see AI Live, but I couldn't handle having to watch the rest of them perform. We will see him whenever he tours for his album, though.
Thanks for all the pics and videos.
Has the video where someone throws a dildo onstage been posted yet? :sexywink: Hilarious!

YouTube - Adam Lambert - Whole Lotta Love - AI8 Tour - Hamilton

What Happened to Flowers and Underwear? Sex Toy Thrown at Adam Lambert Onstage

I hope if I ever become a pop star that I’m so flamboyantly Jewish people throw money at me on stage. Adam Lambert is so flamboyantly, uh, sexy, that people at his concerts throw phallic sex toys at him.

In the clip below, Adam, who actually is a Jew but has other, much more apparent qualities, was performing Led Zeppelin’s “Whole Lotta Love” in Canada when someone in the audience threw a fake rubber penis at him. Adam kicked it back. What did the fake penis-chucker think he was going to do? Stop the concert to say thanks? Put it in his pocket? Adam can afford his own, thank you very much. Where were you in leaner days?

HERE, SKIP TO 2:15 UNLESS YOU HAVE HORRIBLE TASTE IN MUSIC AND LIKE “WHOLE LOTTA LOVE”:

And just because He is so damn cute!

YouTube - adam lambert interviewed by jojo and reagan mix 1065
YouTube - American Idols in Baltimore: Nestor chats with Adam Lambert

main-111.jpg

6496d1a9.jpg

He looks cute wearing baseball caps.

News from last night:

WBC Protests Against Adam Lambert

American Idols Live Tour 2009 protested by anti-gay group, Adam Lambert responds
August 31, 2:13

A small group of big-mouthed protesters caused quite a stir as they shouted and sang messages such as "God hates you" and "Brokeback Mountain made God angry" in front of the American Idol tour stop last night in Kansas City, MO.

Targeting Adam Lambert, American Idol's openly gay contestant, the group used a derogatory term on their t-shirts, signs, and even in their lyrics.

Author Craig Gross posted this disturbing video of the protest, and counter-protest. Adam Lambert's fans quickly responded by tweeting #Godhateshate.

In response to the overwhelming messages of support Adam Lambert posted the following to his twitter account around 11:00 p.m.

Thank you all for the support. Love overcomes hate. Love has no color. Love has no orientation. All is love. :)

YouTube - Adam Lambert - Whole Lotta Love - AI8 Tour - Hamilton

What Happened to Flowers and Underwear? Sex Toy Thrown at Adam Lambert Onstage

I hope if I ever become a pop star that I’m so flamboyantly Jewish people throw money at me on stage. Adam Lambert is so flamboyantly, uh, sexy, that people at his concerts throw phallic sex toys at him.

In the clip below, Adam, who actually is a Jew but has other, much more apparent qualities, was performing Led Zeppelin’s “Whole Lotta Love” in Canada when someone in the audience threw a fake rubber penis at him. Adam kicked it back. What did the fake penis-chucker think he was going to do? Stop the concert to say thanks? Put it in his pocket? Adam can afford his own, thank you very much. Where were you in leaner days?

HERE, SKIP TO 2:15 UNLESS YOU HAVE HORRIBLE TASTE IN MUSIC AND LIKE “WHOLE LOTTA LOVE”:

:ohmy::lol:

This clip gave me warm fuzzies. I don't know if you heard, but at the beginning of the season, Neil Lambert (Adam's brother) blogged about Michael Sarver apparently having made a comment that many considered homophobic at Adam. Well, look at what he has to say now (go to 4:46 on the clip):

YouTube - Michael Sarver Interview

This gives me hope. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom