Accelerate - REM album - March 31 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
living wells the best revenge
man sized wreath
second guessing
drive

so far...

U2inUtah :wave:

This is fun. Stipe sounds great. Those first three songs were a blast. I've never heard a live version of Second Guessing and it kicks.

cori:wave:

Fall On Me:drool:

I hadn't heard Second Guessing until the Dublin shows,
or Auctioneer for that matter.

They really broke out a lot of the old songs last summer.

I hope they keep them around for this tour.

corianderstem said:
I'd be perfectly happy if they left Auctioneer off the setlist if I get to see them.

Ha.. yeah Auctioneer is probably in my bottom 20 REM songs, which would put it down around 166 on the list, but I still like it.

I think its one of those songs I started to get after about 50 listens, but not before

until the day is done
final straw
bad day

3 'political songs' according to M Stipe

walk unafraid

encore- boring npr people saying crowd isn't into the show

supernatural superserious
imitation of life

im gonna dj

im gonna be tired tomorrow

man on the moon

five hours till work...shit

I'm kind of over them closing with Man On the Moon (mostly thanks to Stipe's annoying shouting on COO-WOLLLLLLLL!), like I'm over them closing with End of the World. Get a new closer, you deadbeats! :madwife:

:wink:

I don't know that I want to trek to Vancouver to see them, and I'm DEFINITELY not doing Sasquatch. I was considering it if they were playing on the same night as the Flaming Lips, but no. So no.

I might go ahead and try for a Vancouver ticket, but it's an outdoor venue. :| Maybe I'll just hope that after Europe, they swing back through the States and come around again. INSIDE, thank you very much.

<---old and cranky

corianderstem said:
I'm kind of over them closing with Man On the Moon (mostly thanks to Stipe's annoying shouting on COO-WOLLLLLLLL!), like I'm over them closing with End of the World. Get a new closer, you deadbeats! :madwife:

:wink:

I don't know that I want to trek to Vancouver to see them, and I'm DEFINITELY not doing Sasquatch. I was considering it if they were playing on the same night as the Flaming Lips, but no. So no.

I might go ahead and try for a Vancouver ticket, but it's an outdoor venue. :| Maybe I'll just hope that after Europe, they swing back through the States and come around again. INSIDE, thank you very much.

<---old and cranky

I'm pretty sure you can get wheelchair access at those outdoor shows, granny.

grandma.jpg

Back
Top Bottom