The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't wait to see this movie. Going on Christmas night.

Christoph Waltz might be the first person all night to convince me to actually donate.

Paul McCartney has had the same band for a decade.

And that's OK because the huge bald guy is fun to watch.

So, what do we have coming up?

Hey Jude, surely. Probably Live And Let Die. The Long And Winding Road, maybe? Couple more rockers...maybe Saw Her Standing There. Got To Get You Into My Life?

I know it might be piling on in these parts, but, the only thing worse than seeing Jon Bon Jovi on stage with Bruce is hearing him sing parts of Born to Run.

It's for charity. It's for charity. Keep telling yourself this....it's for charity.

Oh, and, Joyful, well done. :)

I know it might be piling on in these parts, but, the only thing worse than seeing Jon Bon Jovi on stage with Bruce is hearing him sing parts of Born to Run.

Pretty much.

And I even like a handful of Bon Jovi songs. (See earlier comment re: uncool, don't care, etc)

That was a travesty.

No. It gets worse.

At least Jon's singing a good song.

Wait until he starts putting crappy, crappy words in Bruce's mouth.

Seriously, I don't dislike the guy for the sake of it, I genuinely do not like his voice, his band, his everything....if he went out there and nailed it, I'd be thrilled and pleasantly surprised.....but he's shit.

I didn't even bother paying attention to that one. Not even to look at Bruce.

I was too lazy to get the remote and turn the channel or hit mute.

Thank goodness I DVR'd this, see you another time, Billy Crystal.....

Anywhoo, I'm off to watch this, no need for a running commentary from me. Enjoy your night, kids.

Over here I enjoyed pretty much every moment that Jon Bon was on the screen. You can all continue to beat the dead horse if you must, though.

I love most of the Bon Jovi albums, but I do think his live voice has strained. Maybe since they've been constantly touring since like 2005. Take a rest.

Back
Top Bottom