Walk On / Phillip Yancey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonofnattic

The Fly
I got my copy & am reading. I skipped around & noticed a mention of Bono's giving a copy of "What's So Amazing About Grace?" to Noel Gallaghar from Oasis. I'm now gonna have to break-down and actually go into a Christian Bookstore (I think they're soooo cheesy) and buy it. Just about everything I hear that Bono's read(ing) I find interesting.

If you read no other book this year, read Yancey's "What's so Amazing About Grace." I don't think anyone can sit down and read that book and not have their life and perspective changed.

Yeh, it's great. Yancey has a whole series, I would also recommend The Jesus I Never Knew and The Bible Jesus Read if you want to read more
smile.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
If you read no other book this year, read Yancey's "What's so Amazing About Grace." I don't think anyone can sit down and read that book and not have their life and perspective changed.

I wholeheartedly agree. I am just finishing this book, and it is simply remarkable.

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Here's another Yancey fan.
I can never forget the initial story of the prostitute and her 2 yr old baby.

Also... Max Lucado aint bad either ("He Chose the Nails" had me chokin back tears after every chapter).

Heyyy... what's wrong with going to Christian Bookstores!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom