U2 are so blessed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JesusWalks

Babyface
Just think about it. It is not chance nor is it luck, it's God Almighty pouring down His favor among them. Because of the life they lead and the good they do and the Faith they have, they have "reaped what they sowed" They are the biggest and most sucessful rock band EVER. No one comes close. Bono is the greatest front man of the last 25 years. I admire him because he is bold for Jesus, he is not afraid to sing Pslam 112 in front of 40,000 people and thank God for all the blessing he pours on his band. There will NEVER be a band like U2, many have tried(creed,remy zero) and have failed. Why is U2 such a driving force? because they have Jesus Christ as their source.

p.s I cannot wait to spend eternity with Bono:wink:

Well I'm not Catholic so no to the Mary shirt. A rosary I do have...but you don't need to do the 'hail maries' to use a rosary, I like to wear it sometimes for myself not to make a fashion statement.....

And I don't have the other one either.

Why do you ask, I am curious to know?!

In australia for some reason "religious chic" is an merging fashion trend.

Its just a lighhearted view on religion I guess.

I changed my mind, i don't want a rosary, I want his shades, do you what kind of shades he's got. My eyes have gone prettty bad lately from exposure to the sun, I need some cool wraparounds that will protect my eyes.

Seriously, I think you'd be at the feet of God in awestruck worship and gratitude . . .

I seriously doubt Bono would cross your mind.
BUT I can see how he crosses your mind alot HERE because that happens to me, too. He is an interesting person.
Especially when I walk down the steps, open the door and see him on t.v. singing Vertigo my gosh he was in my living room. i was like :shocked:

;)

Last edited:
sarah_U27 said:
Seriously, I think you'd be at the feet of God in awestruck worship and gratitude . . .

I seriously doubt Bono would cross your mind.
;)

Yes and no, Sarah. It is told we will be able to commune with our loved ones....I definetly love Bono. Maybe I'd get to have him wink at me from across the hall of worshippers....:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom