u2 & Satan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

Kids these days...

This guy isn't just against U2 - he is against all rock music. Rock music is for the devil, after all. The funniest thing is that this guy sounds like your stereotypical California surfer dude.

Last edited:
corianderstem said:
I don't even have to click on that link to tell you it's a load of shit.
:wink:

You should watch the video. It's great! They show U2 footage from concerts.

Only turn off the volume :wink:

and umm... ignore the texts that are coming up on the screen sometimes. :lmao:

Unbelievable. It's mindless crap like this that makes so many people ridicule Christianity. I'm so sick of it I could puke.

So, what's really being said here is that anyone who likes U2 music are basically changed into evil ppl? Funny that cos I llike U2 and I work in a medical centre where I do my utmost to help ppl and try to ease any fears they may have. Does that make me 'evil'?

And I've brought my children up to 'consider others' and show ppl respect and listen to other ppls point of view. Is this evil?

Well, you know listening to U2 hasn't turned me into Freddie Kruger and I don't expect it'll effect anyone else in a negative way either. The narrator of this pile of shit is the one who is instilling evil into others by giving them someone to hate.

Some people out there are 'vulnerable' and this prick is aiming his words at them. He should clearly be avoided.

Last edited:
You know, every time that video resurfaces, it amuses me a little, but mostly it just makes me really annoyed and sad. I think I probably know more about the bible than the people that put that thing together, but more importantly, I actually have common sense, and understand how to not totally miss the point.

Also, there's a website somewhere that basically says U2 are against God because Bono campaigns for ending AIDS in Africa, and AIDS is God's punishment on the continent for worshipping false gods. I kid you not. There are some messed up people in the world.

Last edited:
Wow. I couldn't even watch more than three minutes of it because it urinated me off so much. This pastor (who sounds an awful lot like the karate guy on Napoleon Dynamite) has taken everything out of context or made claims with pure speculation. I'd hate to see what his church is like. :yikes:

The ironic thing is Bono knows the Bible better than this guy and has done more for Christianity than most of us. For one thing, because Bono included Biblical references in "Until the End of the World" and created MacPhisto from reading C.S. Lewis' The Screwtape Letters, I learned that Christians can be smart about their faith . . . and I became a committed Christian.

Doesn't sound like something that's "of the devil."

"Idiots are fun. That's why every village wants one!"-House

We watched this in my youth group at church once, before I was a U2 fan, that's a good thing or some people would've wished they'd never shown it.:|

We now have been revealed the direction of the new album

Super Death metal satan rock. Edge will trade his Gibson for a chain saw, Bono will growl and not have to worry about his voice anymore, Adam will look badass, and Larrry's frown will finally look like it fits

They will perform in a lava pit that spits fireballs and ride in a giant demonic voodoo cursed lemon

Actually, I am surprised that I have not heard some of these freakos claim that Bono is the Anti-Christ that will bring a false world peace (with all of his politician schmoozing and Oprah appearances)

^^Ya, fundamentalists have a warped view of reality and like to live in a bubble. Anybody that speaks like that is hiding something or is fearful of something and that is called ignorance.
Bono is walking the talk and doing God's work in the world literally and is making so much progress on his pledge to help the world's poor....how in God's name can they seriously think he is evil? WACKOS! Really!!
It's comical...it's so ridiculous. :coocoo:

dietcokeofevil said:
We now have been revealed the direction of the new album

Super Death metal satan rock. Edge will trade his Gibson for a chain saw, Bono will growl and not have to worry about his voice anymore, Adam will look badass, and Larrry's frown will finally look like it fits

They will perform in a lava pit that spits fireballs and ride in a giant demonic voodoo cursed lemon

:drool:

Jeannieco said:
^^Ya, fundamentalists have a warped view of reality and like to live in a bubble. Anybody that speaks like that is hiding something or is fearful of something and that is called ignorance.
Bono is walking the talk and doing God's work in the world literally and is making so much progress on his pledge to help the world's poor....how in God's name can they seriously think he is evil? WACKOS! Really!!
It's comical...it's so ridiculous. :coocoo:

Can I get an Amen?

People like that preacher used to piss me off, but I feel more sorry for them now. They are obviously wasting their lives and depriving themselves of good music with good messages.

Did this guy ever listen to the song "One"??????

dietcokeofevil said:

Actually, I am surprised that I have not heard some of these freakos claim that Bono is the Anti-Christ that will bring a false world peace (with all of his politician schmoozing and Oprah appearances)

Some have...out in the wild of the Internet, anyway:huh:

Back
Top Bottom