This forum has really...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thermopylae

The Fly
....made it fun for me to come to Interference regularly again. The main forum has become so boring with fights and bickering that I was really losing my interest. Free Your Mind also tends to fall into debates instead of a real sharing of ideas...

However, this new forum is great! I love how we have all had some different "take" on a song, book, or Biblical event and we bring it up to an even higher level in discussing what is the story behind the words - yet I have not sensed any anger or hostility. Instead I see - "That was a great point...and here is even another way of looking at it.."

I just think that is beautiful. I look forward to continually learning from the Bible, Bono, other writers, life, and all of you
smile.gif
And perhaps from time to time I can offer something worthwile too
wink.gif

Thanks
smile.gif
After all...the goal is soul!

I agree..they should put it higher upon the forum list!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Love is a verb..."
enterangell@cs.com

I agree! Spiritual issues are SOOOO touchy nowadays, it's good to have a forum where we can discuss things that are on our hearts, esp. where theyinvolve U2 of course...but even if they don't....

Originally posted by Thermopylae:
However, this new forum is great! I love how we have all had some different "take" on a song, book, or Biblical event and we bring it up to an even higher level in discussing what is the story behind the words - yet I have not sensed any anger or hostility. Instead I see - "That was a great point...and here is even another way of looking at it.."

Thanks
smile.gif
After all...the goal is soul!

That's what has made this forum wonderful...I've learned so much in the short week that this has been around! And I'm really looking forward to hanging around here more...as if I'm not here enough already!
wink.gif

And the goal IS soul! Thanks everyone!

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 01-13-2002).]

I too, am glad everything has come to this, a forum where we can, well, chat. Someone once said 'you can never learn anything if you're the one doing all the talking'! So true( ican hear tony Hadly now1 lol)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom