Apostle Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shaizari

Acrobat
If u had to compare Bono to one the apostles who would u compare him too?

I'd compare him to Apostle Peter: brash, impulsive, hotheaded, energetic, eager to impress, irrepressible, hardcore and aggressive. Plus a lovable bloke.

Actually, I have always thought of Bono more like John the Baptist than any of the apostles.

John the Baptist was a voice for Justice in the wilderness. He was never afraid to be his own man and state his own truth of what God would want from us.:up:

John the Baptist was sent forward by God to proclaim the coming of Christ and to spread God's "good word". He was sent to AWAKE THE PEOPLE TO THE LOVE OF GOD and to chastise those who refused to give up their selfish ways.

In so many ways - by his earnestness, his dedication and his humility - Bono reminds me of John the Baptist. :angel:

Bono - one of God's voices for Truth, Justice and Love in our world.:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Bono eating locusts and wild honey and wearing only a black leather coat in the middle oif the wilderness of Hanover Quay, me likes to see that very much.

"Hear Ye, Hear Ye, I am Bono the Baptist, I make music to prepare you for the 2005 tour ahead, I make straight the paths of all fans dying to see new U2 music.

You hypocrites at Rolling Stones, you have ears but you don't hear the good music coming from Hanover Quay. Woe to you elitist writers of Rolling Stone, you think that your magazine makes you professional writers,. but you are silly little children with a license to write."

Ok I've had enuff of this religious mimicry,I'm starting to fool myself......

Back
Top Bottom