Adam's an atheist, right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2002revolution!

War Child
....or maybe not?...i'm kinda confused about it, i read a quote where Bono stated that 3 of them were Christians (meaning, of course, Bono, Larry & Edge) leaving out Adam. And then I remember reading in Flanagan book ("At The End Of The World") where Flanagan was asking Bono about his, Larry's & Edge's faith in the 80's and how they "became more secular" (not exact quote, mind you) in the 90's -and Bono stopped him and said something along the lines of "what about Adam- Adam's a believer" (anyone remember the part i'm talking about? ....maybe later i'll look up the exact quote and post it...)
anyone know?

------------------
' I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name. . .'
.:. U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

I would have to say that I'm pretty sure Adam's not an atheist. He just hasn't declared that he's a Christian...I haven't seen anything about whether or not Adam is an atheist...Who am I to say, though?

------------------
BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

You can dream, so dream out loud!

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

I don't know what adam believes, since he doesn't seem to talk about it publicly and he doesn't write any lyrics for us to disect.
wink.gif
But Bono is definitely quoted in Flanagan's book as saying "Adam is a believer." Take that for what you will.

Adam should start his own religion
I know I would be a loyal follower

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

That's pretty bold to proclaim he is one. He just doesn't talk about it. Let him alone.

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

Originally posted by Lilly:
That's pretty bold to proclaim he is one. He just doesn't talk about it. Let him alone.

wasn't proclaiming he was one, i was ASKING.... theres a diff, if i was making a statement i wouldn't have used a "?"
icon22.gif

------------------
' I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name. . .'
.:. U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

[This message has been edited by U2002revolution! (edited 01-22-2002).]

Back