Translation Help? (Spanish/Portuguese)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
I know this is kind of long, but can anyone translate it for me? I'm not sure if it's Spanish or Portuguese, but I'm guessing Portuguese, since the author is from Brazil. Thanks in advance! :)

Você deveria ter ouvido em 2008 - parte 1: Matthew Mayfield - The Fire EP

Você levaria a sério um artista que cita como influências Ryan Adams, Damien Rice e Dave Matthews? Com um violão nas mãos, boas ideias na cabeça e uma competência invejável nos arranjos, Matthew Mayfield é um destes artistas dignos de serem ouvidos exaustivamente.

O vocalista, compositor e violonista utiliza muito bem seu timbre rouco de voz para construir um folk contemporâneo em The Fire EP. As faixas são ótimas para aquela viagem de volta para casa, na qual você enxerga beleza até mesmo nos faróis dos carros que seguem no sentido contrário. Melancolia na dose certa.

Destaque para First In Line, que conta com um back vocal feminino muito bem executado, no melhor estilo Damien Rice e Lisa Hannigan. Element possui um daqueles violoncelos que ressoam na cabeça minutos após o término da música. A dinâmica da canção, aliada ao acréscimo gradual de novos elementos, amolecem até mesmo os mais insensíveis.

A melhor notícia, entretanto, fica para o final. O álbum, apesar de ser difícil encontrar, pode ser baixado gratuitamente no Noisetrade, site em que é possível fazer download gratuito ao divulgar o álbum para cinco pessoas.

that is portuguese :D

I can´t help too much :reject: spanish and portuguese are very similar but I can´t make an accurate translation :reject: Im sending it to an interference friend who is form Brazil :D

You should had listen in 2008 - Part 1: Matthew Mayfield - The Fire EP

Would take a serious a aritist that quote influences like Ryan Adams, Damien Rice and Dave Matthews? With a guitar on a hand, good ideas and a extraordinary ability with the settling, Matthew Mayfield is one of these aritist that should always be listen to.

The singer,composer and violin player uses very well his hoarse timbre of voice to constroy a type of contemporary Folk in The Fire EP. The tracks are great for that trip back home, that you see the beauty even in the cars lights that are coming the in opposite side. the enough melancholy.

Prominenceto First In Line, that counts with a excellent woman backvocal, in the best way of Damien Rice and Lisa Hannigan. Element has one of that violoncello that tune in your head for some minutes after the end of the song. The dynamic of the song, with the gradual increase of new elements, makes a cold-hearted person into a sensitive one.

The best news of this, however, is in the end. The album, althought is hard to find, can be download for free on Noisetrade, an website that is possible to make dowloand for free and publish the album for five people.

sorry about the mistakes

Back
Top Bottom